My wife and I were on a carnival cruise and we purchased a day pass for Sandals for about $110 a person. You actually buy them at the hotel lobby and any cab driver knows where this is. Our cab ride from the port was 20 bucks each way.
While somewhat expensive unless you spend the entire day there, everything is inclusive and it was worth it. Multiple pools, private island that you can take a boat ride over to. We ate breakfast and lunch and meals were great. Top notch service and one of the most beautiful places I've ever stayed.
If buying a day pass, make sure you can spend plenty of time...we got in a good, solid 7-8 hours and it was worth it. Don't push it until the last minue though as traffic can sometimes be bad on the island. And also, if you've never been outside the US or to the bahamas, be aware that everyone drives like a maniac :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •New, extra comfortable, ultra luxurious Day Beds added poolside on Sandals Cay •Sandals Cay now has Zen Spa and Fire Pits.-----•Butler Service, 24-Hour Room Service, and Rolls Royce or Mercedes Transfers for select suite categories. •Over 10,000 sq. ft. of the Island’s most impressive Freshwater Pools•Sandals Cay – Nassau’s only resort with Private Offshore Island & Restaurant.•Ten Dining Options featuring an array of cuisine from French to Bahamian. •Minutes away from excellent duty free shopping in Downtown Nassau on Bay Street and world class gambling on Paradise Island.•Weekly Late night decadent Chocolate Buffet offering specialty coffee •Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Royal Bahamian “Bahamas’ Leading Spa Resort”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Hotel Nassau
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort And Offshore Island
- Sandals Bahamas
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Cable Beach
- Sandals Bahamian
- Sandal Royal Bahamian
- Sandal Resort Bahamas
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Bahamas/Nassau