9,745 results
All reviewscrystal roombutler servicewindsor buildingwindsor poolroyal cafebutler suiterolls royceour honeymooncricketers pubstew fishred lane spapiano barspices restaurantbutler guestscandlelight dinnerbaccarat restaurantquiet pool
Reviewed October 16, 2017

From the time we arrived till we left we were treated like royalty! The staff was outstanding and went the extra mile to make sure your vacation was exceptional. You can do as little or as much as you want to at Sandals Royal Bahamian. The food at each restaurant was five star. The hotel manager Mr Jackson was out and about and always had time for you. If you are looking for a great vacation, look no further.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Stmichael777
Jasmine J, Online Review Coordinator at Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Hello there and thank you for your review of Sandals Royal Bahamian. We appreciate you letting us know about your experience and are happy to read that we provided you with a great stay. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

My husband and I work a lot of hours and hardly get to see each other. We decided it was time to take a trip to reconnect and relax. We got engaged at Sandals Royal Bahamian five years ago and decided to return, but splurged for the butler service this time. We have previously stayed at Sandals Antigua twice, once for our honeymoon and the following year for our anniversary, so this was our fourth stay at a Sandals property.
We have traveled to many other all inclusive and here is my humble opinion.
Butler service was 100% worth it. We're low key people, we don't require much attention, but Scott and Shaw, our butler team, were so amazing and fantastic, I can't even say enough nice things about them. They knew what we needed before we did, without being intrusive. A snack by the pool, a delicious drink called a Jamaican Smile, mid-day pizza, you name it and they were there with a smile! They knew what drinks we favored and made sure to deliver them to us at dinner or by the pool. I could go on and on about them and how wonderful they are.
The staff was the friendliest, nicest staff I have encountered. I wish I caught everyone's name to give them a shout out!
Our drivers to and from the airport, Mr. Marky Mark and Michael were hilarious and entertaining. We loved the staff at Cricketeers, so sweet and accommodating.
The grounds were pristine, the food was good and plentiful. My husband and I have already planned a return for the winter and you can bet we will be requesting the Dream Team, Scott and Shaw as our butlers.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
4  Thank MichelleMarie13
Reviewed October 15, 2017

We had the time of our lives at Sandals Royal Bahamian. We stayed here for 8 days during our honeymoon and it was amazing from start to finish. We stayed in a butler suite and it was incredible. The facilities were clean, modern and comfortable and it felt like a home away from home. Our butlers Edward and Laurentino were amazing and went above and beyond to make our stay special. There is a fantastic range of restaurants here all serving beautiful food. There is a range of cuisines on offer from seafood to Italian but our favourite was Gordons On The Pier which offered beautiful views of the ocean over dinner. Overall we could not fault our time here and we cannot wait to come back!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Charmaine T
Reviewed October 13, 2017

From the moment we were picked up at the airport by Keyno (private car) we were welcomed with smiling, friendly faces. The town surrounding the airport (including the airport) were very clean, and nicely kept. Once we arrived at Sandals Royal Bahamian, we were again greeted by many smiling, friendly faces, who were willing to do anything and everything to make our stay enjoyable. From the time of check in, to time of check out; and everything in between our butlers, Anastacia and Nichola made our stay perfect. No task, or request was too much. Both Anastacia and Nichola were perfect additions to our trip as they helped organize dinner each night, events for the day and evening, provided us with endless snack requests, helped with spa treatment coordinations, and lastly organized our departure so that we only had to worry about ourselves the morning we left. This trip was taken for our 10 year wedding anniversary, and for the first time in a long time, both my wife and I wished we could have extend this vacation, and stayed a little longer. The resort itself was the perfect balance between relaxing, and adventurous. The hotel provides guests with two style pools, one was more of a "party" pool, and the other more quiet and reserved. We spent time at each pool, depending on which type of environment we felt like sitting in at the moment. There are multiple hot tubs on the campus, as well as fire pits, shaded lounge areas, tiki huts, comfortable couches, and more scattered throughout the grounds. The hotel was extremely clean, and we noticed employees working diligently to ensure that guests had a welcoming, clean, environment to enjoy. Sandals also had a private island for guests to enjoy which was tranquil and beautiful. Staff members also worked hard to carry the same precedence to the island, with members of the Sandal's team even cleaning up seaweed each morning so the beaches were clear of any debris. Over all, no task was too much, no request was not met, and no expectation was unfulfilled. We can not wait to book another trip to this resort.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Drew D
Reviewed October 12, 2017

My husband and I are very disappointed in Sandals at this time. We were staying at the Royal Bahamian Resort as hurricane Irma approached on our honeymoon. We were having a wonderful time, but as the category 5 hurricane approached, we were informed by the hotel staff that guests wishing to evacuate would be offered a refund for nights they would miss of their stay. We put our names on a special list at the front desk and were instructed to contact customer support when we returned. Upon contacting Sandals, we have now learned that we will only be comped the nights that we missed, not given a refund.
We were also informed that the comped nights would have to be used within a year. This is extremely frustrating considering it is not what we were told we would receive, and would involve taking more days off of work and purchasing new airline tickets. I sorely regret not getting what we were told in writing by the staff, but in the wake of the category 5 hurricane and with Sandals good reputation, I did not think it would be an issue. I think it is a poor business practice to go back on your word and Sandals has just lost the future business of two people who would have otherwise certainly returned.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lauren W

Hello and thank you for your review of Sandals Royal Bahamian. First, I would like to apologize for the troubles and frustration that you may have experienced. I want you to know that your complaint and feedback will give us the chance to resolve any problem that may occur and assist us in making our services better. Your concerns were revisited and discussed at length with Resort Management. Whilst we can appreciate, you experienced disappointments we believe the matters were addressed appropriately and the compensation extended to be most fair. We do hope you will reconsider as our doors remain open.