$148
$240
  • Pool
$184
$163
A Stone's Throw Away(Nassau)(Great Value!)
$169
$226
$191
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $218/night.

British Colonial Hilton Nassau(Nassau)(Great Value!)
$258
$131
ApartStay(Nassau)
$387
9,673 results
All reviewscrystal roombutler servicewindsor buildingwindsor poolroyal cafebutler suiterolls royceour honeymooncricketers pubstew fishred lane spapiano barspices restaurantbutler guestscandlelight dinnerbaccarat restaurantglass of champagne
Reviewed October 5, 2017

I'm going to try to keep this short. My husband and I just got back from the Sandals Royal Bahamian in Nassau. (Our second stay) 2 things to consider, we've been traveling the Caribbean for 32 years AND I am very high maintainance because of food allergies. This resort may not be the prettiest of all the resorts we've traveled but one thing is for sure ..if you travel to SRBahamian, you MUST go "all in" and get the Butler Service. We were assigned 3 different butlers ..Anastasia, Nicola and Josephine (JoJo)..they were ALL great ..JoJo was making sure the chefs from each restaurant knew about my allergies and also ran (literally) from restaurant to restaurant to make sure I got what I wanted, as they special delivered my meals at the pool. Nicola happily ran around in the rain to deliver meals ...these 3 Butlers were a power team ..working so well with one another to accomodate all of my special dietary needs. Their private island is just perfect ..we swam with turtles (bring your own snorkel) then we snuggled up and just relaxed on one of the cozy couches. This vacation was just what we needed. My ONLY Complaint would be that we had rain for 2 days and the mosquitoes were unbearable ..(maybe not exactly the resorts fault..I guess they could have sprayed) oh and maybe they could picked up the nightly entertainment a notch. Other that those minor things ..we had a great vacation..I highly recommend a stay at the Sandals in Nassau but remember the Butler service is a must.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brisnlucy5
Jasmine J, Online Review Coordinator at Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of Sandals Royal Bahamian, your comments are very much valued. Our employees take their roles in the industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service that meets your expectations.

We're thrilled to read that you had such an amazing vacation with us and we can't wait to welcome you back for another stellar vacation in the near future.

Reviewed October 5, 2017

Upon arrival, we were taken to the Club check in. We were welcomed with champagne and checked in via iPad. We were shown to our rooms and given a tour of the resort on the way. The resort was the perfect size to walk around.

The pub was by far the best restaurant! The meatballs were my favorite.

I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Balmoral Tower is closer to the lobby and club lounge.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kinnamoc

Thank you for trusting us to be your source for a top quality vacation experience. We appreciate your kind expressions of appreciation and are especially grateful for your recent stay with us. We look forward to creating more memories with you.

Reviewed October 5, 2017

Really enjoyed our stay! Our Butlers, Shaw and Scott were GREAT. Will request Shaw next time. Great resort staff, especially the entertainment pool and bar. Need ATM on resort. We will visit there again!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rawlo22

Thank you for your positive comments of Sandals Royal Bahamian. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner.

Reviewed October 5, 2017

Amazing food and drinks, lovely staff, fabulous service, stunning hotel and beach- just paradise! I did not want to come home! I will definitely be staying at Sandals again.

I would recommend trying all the restaurants and venturing to the off-shore island for some snorkeling with the sea turtles. The hotel is clean and well kept and the entertainment staff are fabulous. Kimono was my favorite restaurant which you need to book when you are there- ask for Chef Ryan.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank holke671

Thanks for your rave review of Sandals Royal Bahamian. We are very happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs and that you and you enjoyed our clean resort and great service.

Thank you so much for visiting with us and we hope we provided you a lasting impression that carries great merit towards future booking with us.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

This was our first trip to the Bahamas. The was fabulous! Can't wait to go back again!! No problems, the food, entertainment and staff were outstanding!! We had 26 in our group and met a new couple that will probably join us next year! The only thing I would change is the dress code for some restaurants...men are required to wear long pants and close toed shoes to some places, some in our group didn't have either. Long pants could be jeans with holes...I'd rather have the dress code say dress shorts instead...especially in the hot months.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Laurie-Lor

Hello and thank you for taking the time to write a review of Sandals Royal Bahamian. We found your review to be quite insightful as you pointed out the many highlights of your trip and also some points that you felt could be improved upon on our part. We appreciate all of your helpful feedback which we will share with the resort management team for further consideration as we are always looking for new ways to enhance guest experiences.

We look forward to welcoming you to one of our other lovely properties in the future for a stay that will definitely surpass all of your expectations.