This resort is compact, so if you want all the amentities of a Sandals, but walking is a concern, then this is the place. There are ramps through out, as well, if you need them.
We booked our vacation through NJTravel.com and got a complimentary upgrade to the club level (used to be concierge level) in the Balmoral tower. Our travel agent was able to use our Signature points to pay for part of the vacation, as well.
The rooms are a decent size and have a balcony or patio. They have some nice Villas in the back of the resort that are private. There is even a pool back there, that no one was in, kind of like having your own pool. They were recently renovated, as well, so everything is clean and fresh. The entire resort is spotless. The service at Sandals is impeccable. Everyone I encountered was willing to help and direct you to where you needed to go.
My favorite part of the resort is the Private Island. There is a ferry that takes you over every hour. On the island is a pool, hot tub, bar service and a restaurant. There are also 2 beaches and many places to just to sit and do nothing. This resort has everything…restaurants, pools, hot tubs, shopping, entertainment and water sports.
You can get any drink you want as many times as you want. Towels and chairs were plentiful and the guests there were welcoming and we made some good friends. The food was great and they did not make you feel that you were inconveniencing them if you asked for a cup of coffee in the middle of the day.
There is a bus that you can take outside of Sandals for $1.25/pp that will take you to various parts of the island or you can take a taxi too, but that is more money.
There are lots of places to sit and just do nothing. There are a bunch of restaurants to eat throughout the resort. There is a brick oven pizzeria, that has some of the best pizza on the island and with a great view, as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •New, extra comfortable, ultra luxurious Day Beds added poolside on Sandals Cay •Sandals Cay now has Zen Spa and Fire Pits.-----•Butler Service, 24-Hour Room Service, and Rolls Royce or Mercedes Transfers for select suite categories. •Over 10,000 sq. ft. of the Island’s most impressive Freshwater Pools•Sandals Cay – Nassau’s only resort with Private Offshore Island & Restaurant.•Ten Dining Options featuring an array of cuisine from French to Bahamian. •Minutes away from excellent duty free shopping in Downtown Nassau on Bay Street and world class gambling on Paradise Island.•Weekly Late night decadent Chocolate Buffet offering specialty coffee •Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Royal Bahamian “Bahamas’ Leading Spa Resort”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Prestigia, TravelUp, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Hotel Nassau
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort And Offshore Island
- Sandals Bahamas
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Cable Beach
- Sandals Bahamian
- Sandal Royal Bahamian
- Sandal Resort Bahamas
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Bahamas/Nassau