The main purpose for our trip was to go somewhere for a few days to get away from the unusually long cold winter in Toronto. It was our first time at a Sandals resort and didn't really have any preconceived expectations. I must say that overall, we were very happy with the trip. I can fuss over little things like some of the other reviews....things like a waiter forgetting to refill a coffee or taking a little long to get service. People have to realize, you are in the Bahamas and part of relaxing is slowing down the hectic pace we experience every day in our crazy north American lifestyle. Our stay was five nights and we were able to book 3 dinners upon our arrival. On my first day, I took the scuba certification course. I must say that I was totally impressed with the staff looking after the scuba training and dives. they were all very professional and a special shout out to Samuel Bastian, my dive instructor. he made the experience totally enjoyable, very easy and got to experience diving with sharks, large turtles, many species of fish, great corals and ship wreck. The food was generally very good, with the exception a few entrees which were "ok", but that can happen anywhere, so again, not worth fussing over.
it was exactly what we wanted. Get away from the cold, relax, meet some nice people, good service. I would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •New, extra comfortable, ultra luxurious Day Beds added poolside on Sandals Cay •Sandals Cay now has Zen Spa and Fire Pits.-----•Butler Service, 24-Hour Room Service, and Rolls Royce or Mercedes Transfers for select suite categories. •Over 10,000 sq. ft. of the Island’s most impressive Freshwater Pools•Sandals Cay – Nassau’s only resort with Private Offshore Island & Restaurant.•Ten Dining Options featuring an array of cuisine from French to Bahamian. •Minutes away from excellent duty free shopping in Downtown Nassau on Bay Street and world class gambling on Paradise Island.•Weekly Late night decadent Chocolate Buffet offering specialty coffee •Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Royal Bahamian “Bahamas’ Leading Spa Resort”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Prestigia, Hotwire, TravelUp, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Hotel Nassau
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort And Offshore Island
- Sandals Bahamas
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Cable Beach
- Sandals Bahamian
- Sandal Royal Bahamian
- Sandal Resort Bahamas
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Bahamas/Nassau