We like to take a lot of vacations so we usually go for more budget friendly resorts favoring quantity over quality. We decided to spend the extra money and book Sandals. The experience was great. Favorite things: Must go to the offshore island to eat at Stewfish. It was so beautiful and romantic. Every single staff member said Hello, very friendly but not overbearing. Premium liquor, pretty much anything you wanted, or they would get it for you. Loved the wide variety of dining options. The scuba diving option was great, we went every day.
Things I would change: A mini bar in the room. We requested beer and wine in our room and they were very accommodating, but why not stock the rooms? I would definitely spend the extra money and get the butler service and ocean view rooms, we did not have a balcony and only a partial ocean view. It would be nice to have snacks in the room as well, especially after scuba diving and being in the sun all day. One night, we did not feel like leaving our room to eat and we were starving. When we called room service we were told it was not offered to our room, we called back and asked very nicely. Finally, they agreed and we were able to get room service for dinner and breakfast the next day. NOT sure what is up with that. Its all inclusive??
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •New, extra comfortable, ultra luxurious Day Beds added poolside on Sandals Cay •Sandals Cay now has Zen Spa and Fire Pits.-----•Butler Service, 24-Hour Room Service, and Rolls Royce or Mercedes Transfers for select suite categories. •Over 10,000 sq. ft. of the Island’s most impressive Freshwater Pools•Sandals Cay – Nassau’s only resort with Private Offshore Island & Restaurant.•Ten Dining Options featuring an array of cuisine from French to Bahamian. •Minutes away from excellent duty free shopping in Downtown Nassau on Bay Street and world class gambling on Paradise Island.•Weekly Late night decadent Chocolate Buffet offering specialty coffee •Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Royal Bahamian “Bahamas’ Leading Spa Resort”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Hotel Nassau
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort And Offshore Island
- Sandals Bahamas
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Cable Beach
- Sandals Bahamian
- Sandal Royal Bahamian
- Sandal Resort Bahamas
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Bahamas/Nassau