My wife and I traveled to Bahamas on our 27th wedding anniversary and decided to stay at the Royal Bahamian Resort in Nassau. It was indeed the perfect setting for couples in general and we enjoyed every second of our stay. The bedding was excellent, our room was spacious and comfortable, the service was excellent. The morning breakfasts offered a nice variety and so did the night dinners. The service was five star in all of the night restaurants we went to.
Our only negative comments are as follows: the drinks and cocktails which are part of this all inclusive resort are not all that great. We had to stick to tap beer and water. Everything else was either too sweet or watery. Lunch is not all that great either and the selection of food offered for that time of the day is limited to pizza, burgers, hotdogs, nachos and salad. The place looked clean all around except for the architectural porch moldings around the pool and open areas which we thought should be repainted or better maintained.
All in all, we had a wonderful and relaxing time and truly enjoyed being together as couples to commemorate this special event.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •New, extra comfortable, ultra luxurious Day Beds added poolside on Sandals Cay •Sandals Cay now has Zen Spa and Fire Pits.-----•Butler Service, 24-Hour Room Service, and Rolls Royce or Mercedes Transfers for select suite categories. •Over 10,000 sq. ft. of the Island’s most impressive Freshwater Pools•Sandals Cay – Nassau’s only resort with Private Offshore Island & Restaurant.•Ten Dining Options featuring an array of cuisine from French to Bahamian. •Minutes away from excellent duty free shopping in Downtown Nassau on Bay Street and world class gambling on Paradise Island.•Weekly Late night decadent Chocolate Buffet offering specialty coffee •Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Royal Bahamian “Bahamas’ Leading Spa Resort”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Hotel Nassau
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort And Offshore Island
- Sandals Bahamas
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Cable Beach
- Sandals Bahamian
- Sandal Resort Bahamas
- Sandal Royal Bahamian
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Bahamas/Nassau