My trip to Sandals Royal Bahamian in May 2011 was outstanding. My boyfriend and I went for 5 days and we never wanted to leave. The resort was clean and beautiful, with employees cleaning all parts of the hotel, pools, beaches 24 hours a day. I am also impressed with the size of the resort. It was very large but also felt like a little community. The bedrooms were spacious, clean, and comfortable--everything appeared to be brand new. Staff was incredibly friendly and went out of their way to make you feel like home--especially Demetrio (who went by the name "The Colonel") was a great addition to our trip. Always around to snap that special moment with his camera--we took many of the photos home with us. The vacation was very romantic--only couples at the resort, and most of the time it felt like we were alone. I was surprised to find that we were the only ones on the beach most of the time! felt like we had the place to ourselves. The off-shore private island was a vacation on a vacation. only took a few minutes to get there and also felt like we had the whole island to ourselves if you went around the back of one of the restaurants.
The entertainment was fantastic! Great beach party one night we were there. We attended every patio dance night that was offered--The keyboardist/singer was amazing. We also went to the piano bar often and did sing alongs with fellow tipsy vacationers. The pianist was also incredible. We definitely enjoyed the firepits on the deck and often fell asleep on the beds in front of them with a breathtaking view of the water.
The pools were always crystal clear and the swim up bar might have been one of the favorite parts of my trip. It was so relaxing to have quick, friendly service while relaxing on a float in the pool. The pool we went to every day did not have any games--it was nice and relaxing. For those who wanted games, the oversized pool on the other side of the property was perfect. It was also nice to sea the gorgeous peacocks hanging out all over the resort!
Lastly--THE FOOD! Oh my gosh, the food. It was delicious. We never tired of the buffets and we frequently visited the pizza shop and the restaurant overlooking the water. DEFINITELY make reservations for the fancier restaurants--its completely worth it. The fine dining restaurant was to die for. We ordered the lobster and what do you know--the waiter replys "Would you like two lobsters? They're delicious." Why, yes sir, I would love two lobsters! The habachi restaurant was also great. Hilarious chefs! All-inclusive is the way to go.
I am now spoiled forever because I dont think any place will ever compare to this one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •New, extra comfortable, ultra luxurious Day Beds added poolside on Sandals Cay •Sandals Cay now has Zen Spa and Fire Pits.-----•Butler Service, 24-Hour Room Service, and Rolls Royce or Mercedes Transfers for select suite categories. •Over 10,000 sq. ft. of the Island’s most impressive Freshwater Pools•Sandals Cay – Nassau’s only resort with Private Offshore Island & Restaurant.•Ten Dining Options featuring an array of cuisine from French to Bahamian. •Minutes away from excellent duty free shopping in Downtown Nassau on Bay Street and world class gambling on Paradise Island.•Weekly Late night decadent Chocolate Buffet offering specialty coffee •Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Royal Bahamian “Bahamas’ Leading Spa Resort”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TravelUp, Prestigia, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Hotel Nassau
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort And Offshore Island
- Sandals Bahamas
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Cable Beach
- Sandals Bahamian
- Sandal Royal Bahamian
- Sandal Resort Bahamas
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Bahamas/Nassau