Having been to a number of all inclusive resorts from 3 to 5 star it amazes me that people knock this resort. The improvements even from our last time here 3 months ago are amazing. SRB continues to evolve. They have brought in more sand and made the beach much wider and the swim area is great with floating platforms to sun on right in the turquioise water. First let me talk about the rooms in the Balmoral building. Just fabulous. Please keep in mind if you cheap out and get the three lowest categories of rooms you will not have a balcony. There are a lot of categories so please read the descriptions carefully. If it doesn't say balcony then you will not have one. Most of the rooms are the same size in this building, the only difference is the view and size of balcony or just a window,. If you cruise and choose an inside cabin or oceanview cabin then the lower categories are for you. All rooms have a brand new look with earth tones and seafoam green to soothe the soul. Very calming and ultra modern. Towels were always plentiful and there was no problem getting chairs by the pools or beach any time of the day.
We had the 1 bedroom suite with a wonderful oceanview and wrap around balcony and this is the second time we have stayed in this suite and love it. Room 1404. The only drawback to this or any room facing the pool in the Windsor building is the extremely loud music during the day. We complained a number of times but it was never turned down.
The food at this resort is excellent. I had crab legs in the Crystal Room and they were great and plentiful. Escargot in Baccarats was very good along with the Rack of Lamb, The choices go on and on. Even the pub food is great. If you are in Concierge you can order Continental breakfast and if you are in a Butler Suite you can order a full hot breakfast which I did every morning except one and then we ate at Baccarats and service was excellent and food good.
The new fire pits are wonderful. We curled up in a lounge bed on a clear night with a full moon and a singer serenading us under the stars. Very magical and that's why we chose Sandals for our many vacations. It continues to meet and exceed all our needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •New, extra comfortable, ultra luxurious Day Beds added poolside on Sandals Cay •Sandals Cay now has Zen Spa and Fire Pits.-----•Butler Service, 24-Hour Room Service, and Rolls Royce or Mercedes Transfers for select suite categories. •Over 10,000 sq. ft. of the Island’s most impressive Freshwater Pools•Sandals Cay – Nassau’s only resort with Private Offshore Island & Restaurant.•Ten Dining Options featuring an array of cuisine from French to Bahamian. •Minutes away from excellent duty free shopping in Downtown Nassau on Bay Street and world class gambling on Paradise Island.•Weekly Late night decadent Chocolate Buffet offering specialty coffee •Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Royal Bahamian “Bahamas’ Leading Spa Resort”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort And Offshore Island
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Hotel Nassau
- Sandals Bahamas
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Cable Beach
- Sandals Bahamian
- Sandal Resort Bahamas
- Sandal Royal Bahamian
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Bahamas/Nassau