My husband and I honeymooned at this resort and absolutely had the time of our lives. The service was fabulous, we encountered only positive staff members, no complacent or rude employees here! The restaurants offered variety and the food was delicious, our favorite was Baccarat!
The bartenders were happy and generous with the alcohol in the drinks and even provided their own private recipe concoctions.
We stayed in the Manor House in the Honeymoon Oceanview Concierge suite. The room was a decent size with a window view of the ocean, no balconey. The room had an entrance area where the door to the bedroom could be closed of for privacy from the main hallway. The toilet and shower are was off of another small changing room with a full closet, sink and counter are. Housekeeping was fair, bedsheets were not changed daily unless requested and coffe cups were not replaced, only washed out. The bathroom floors were not swept every day also. On the up side, the in-room bar was well stocked and was restocked every day!
We did encounter one afternoon where the entire Manor house had a boiler problem and there was no hot water until the next day. The staff could not be more apologetic for the inconvenience.
I found the grounds to be well kept up for the amount of daily visitors that the resort has and there was always someone available to answer questions. Toward the end of the afternoon the pool areas did get a lot of trash left around the poolsides from people whom conveniently forgot to put their trash in trash receptacles.
Do take the time to go over to the beach at the off-shore Island, it is very different from the main beach area. There are a lot of shells and coral and hermit crabs on the beach. The main beach has lots of fish swimming in the water with you that become even more curious of you when you feed them bread.
The resort is top notch, I received the best pedicure ever there. The Swedish Massage was excellent also!
I would go back to this resort in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •New, extra comfortable, ultra luxurious Day Beds added poolside on Sandals Cay •Sandals Cay now has Zen Spa and Fire Pits.-----•Butler Service, 24-Hour Room Service, and Rolls Royce or Mercedes Transfers for select suite categories. •Over 10,000 sq. ft. of the Island’s most impressive Freshwater Pools•Sandals Cay – Nassau’s only resort with Private Offshore Island & Restaurant.•Ten Dining Options featuring an array of cuisine from French to Bahamian. •Minutes away from excellent duty free shopping in Downtown Nassau on Bay Street and world class gambling on Paradise Island.•Weekly Late night decadent Chocolate Buffet offering specialty coffee •Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Royal Bahamian “Bahamas’ Leading Spa Resort”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Prestigia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort And Offshore Island
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Hotel Nassau
- Sandals Bahamas
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Cable Beach
- Sandals Bahamian
- Sandal Royal Bahamian
- Sandal Resort Bahamas
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Bahamas/Nassau