Review Highlights

from $215.04
from $65.00
from $115.00
More Info
All reviews miami vice mango daiquiri incredible drinks highly recommend this spot guy making local rum melia hotel west bay street chicken wings baha mar daq alcohol blender bahamas island
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The guys at the bar are the friendliest. They make you feel welcome. And they make the best drinks. if these and the reggae and R&B vibe they play doesn't get you in that island mood, nothing will.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were staying at the resort near by and stumbled across this unique little place with amazing daiquiris. Best MiamI Vice ever!! Better than the twenty dollar ones at the resort. Very friendly. Had so much fun hanging out watching the Steelers game. Thanks Tyrell for a fun evening.

1  Thank Rockwell40
Reviewed October 3, 2018

The owner was so nice, friendly and engaging. He shared raw fruit with us as he was preparing the drinks. He filled our cup to overflowing then topped it off after we had consumed some. They tasted GREAT and they sure didn't skimp on the rum. They were strong. We went two separate days and enjoyed both visits very much. A definite "must do"!!

Reviewed July 31, 2018

I had a strawberry daiquiri and it tasted amazing and for a great price at $6 (with alcohol)! My friend who has had many a daiquiri agreed that it was one of the best she has ever had!

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

After reading many reviews of this shack, I had my heart set on visiting this location. My first visit took a bit before we were greeted or served. Unlike so many others, we ordered 4 daqs and were never given an extra rum pour as so many people have recounted from their experience. On our 2nd visit, the bartender asked me what I wanted and then proceeded to make everyone else's drinks around me. I never received mine and then asked for it again after 20 minutes. I ordered a banana daq for my son which was made as banana peach. I requested a 2nd daq as strawberry kiwi and it came out as strawberry...no kiwi. I understand that mistakes are made, but either turn the music down or lay off on the in-house drinking I saw going on with the bartender. The 2nd visit did produce some extra rum pours, but only in my husband's drinks. The bartender focused more on him. I understand that not all businesses are perfect, but consistency is key and my two experiences did not yield that. Know that the daqs here have sugar water and flavored syrups added, so it is not "all fresh" as it is claimed to be. Also, pricing is dependent on who you are. It's not a total bust if your standards are average...

1  Thank Christi H
Reviewed July 8, 2018

We stayed at the Melia resort the week of June 30 2018. We had read many reviews about the daiquiri shack which is right across the street. The reviews were all very positive so we decided to check it out. The drinks are the best we ever had and the bar tenders were amazing. Polo was so great to talk to and very friendly. They make you feel like a local. For 6 dollars for a small and 10 for a large you get an amazing drink. You can pick up to 3 different fruits and they blend them right there. Then they keep topping off your cup and will even add extra rum. We went back 4 times the week we were there. I would highly recommend this place to anyone staying in the area.
Will definitely be back again.

1  Thank Lisa U
Reviewed May 23, 2018

I have come to visit family out here many times but this year brought friends... they love the daiquiri shack as much as I do! I remember when it was a shack near the beach but now, by the hotel, it has lots of seating and music. The quality of the drinks is fantastic and such good value for money (a large daiquiri with alcohol is only $10!). So many fresh fruits available to choose your flavour of drink.. would recommend a peach and mango daiquiri!

1  Thank sjam2014
Reviewed May 10, 2018

Very friendly staff and locals, serving fresh made daiquiris and other drinks! be sure not to walk by as it was one of the best places we visited in Bahamas

Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

What a fun, local place! This is a great deal compared to the overpriced drinks found at the resorts. The Miami Vice was delicious!

1  Thank honeymooner725
Reviewed March 27, 2018

Walked here from our Hotel (Melia is right across the street) based on recommendations from pretty much everyone. Ordered a regular size daiquiri with coconut, pineapple and banana and OMG it was FANTASTIC. Only $6 which I thought wasn't bad. Highly recommend.

4  Thank cellgirl99