Towne Hotel
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsdowntown nassaubasic needswithin walking distancewalked everywheresmall hoteljunkanoo beachincluded breakfastbed and breakfaststayed one nightcouple nightsfive minute walkdive tripbay stjunior suitesmall balconyuntil midnightbahama mama
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Spent 2 nights, before leaving for a cruise with Blackbeard's Cruises, in Towne Hotel in Nassau. For a short stay where you don't expect luxury this is a good place to discover Nassau. It's location is about a 3 minute walk to the mainstreet of Nassau.

Rooms were clean and staff was friendly. The hotel does have a restaurant which I did not use those days.

I would choose this hotel defenitely again in the future bases on it's location, price and service.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank los3loco
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I am currently in Nassau and i spent the last few days at the towne hotel. It is clean basic and right downtown. If your looking for a resort or a beautiful settting stay on paradise island but if you want a clean local comfortable place to sleep and shower at 75.00 a night how can you complain?

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Cruzan13
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This was my second time staying at the Towne Hotel. The first time the staff were very polite and helpful, my stay this time turned me off from staying there again, the woman at the front desk told me to walk up three flights of stairs just to make a phone call and proceeded to ignore me to chat with her friend, the bartender told me he wouldn't have served me a a beer if he knew i din't have change, and no one was there to take our bag up. The room was clean at least that's what i thought until i went into the bathroom. First experience was good and based on the second i wouldn't go back, but then again you get what you pay for, two bad it was near the end of our stay i saw that nice lady from my first visit.

Room Tip: If your not in the mood for exercise, you may want to stay on the ground floor, as there are no elevators.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Gail W
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This hotel is in close proximity to all the hot spots in Nassau, Bahamas. That is the plus side to this hotel. The lobby area was extremely clustered, the computers are outdated, the room needed an upgrade. The breakfast was not good, I believe they served us tang for orange juice. Crazy! There were a few nice staff but an overall disaster. I would not go again!

Oh, and the air conditioner was noisy!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tonivin30
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I stayed in this hotel on my way to Nassau Harbor for a Blackbeard's cruise. There are no safes in the rooms and while I was out, my laptop was stolen. I followed up with the hotel staff who were obviously not very helpful. The rooms were okay, not the nicest place and the staff were very rude even before my laptop was stolen.

Room Tip: Don't go here
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo