I just got my vacation back from The Bahamas, overall the 2 times stay in Blue Water Resort was ok, but I do need to address some of the issues that I had in my stay, which is not a pleasant experience:
The first stay (from 06-23 to 06-27, stayed in room 30)
Overall it was good, except for the first night that we didn’t have TV (the TV cable is not connected)
And the bathroom ‘s showerhead fell off when I try to turn it off (on the master bedroom), It was fixed after I called the maintenance.
So it was ok in the first stay. But it was very annoyed when it didn’t have TV and I have a toddler who wants the cartoon.
The second stay: (06-30 to 07-02, stayed in room 17, then room 2)
The first night did NOT have air conditioner.
By the time we check-in it was 7pm, somehow the front desk doesn’t have our key, so the security open the door let us in and asked for locksmith for make the key for us, we didn’t have the room 17 key until 11pm.
They shouldn’t send us to the room 17 if they knew that there was NO KEY for us in the first place.
The AC was on when we get to the room, couple hours later it was getting hotter and hotter, and we double check the AC, which still on, but it showed that inside room temperature was 80F (same as outside), we were told that it was too late to get the maintenance so the security sent 2 fans over.
Also on room 17:
* the window blinds (of each floor) was broken, we had to manually open it up on each floor.
*TV on the Living room didn’t have remote.
*it didn’t have grill stand
We were out the next day around 9am because the room was too hot to stay, the front desk changed us to room 2, which is ocean view room
Yes we do appreciate that the offer that we did stay one night in the nice cold ocean front villa, BUT I rather have my TV and AC always working thought out my stay.
It is very uncomfortable and disturbing and unpleasant that without TV and AV on, it sucks.
What I don’t understand is that with the maintenance, why don’t they find out these issues in the first place, but let us (customers) suffer these uncomfortable situations?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This place is temporarily closed due to renovation. It will reopen in November 2017. Blue Water Resort is a tropical escape. Relax in spacious three-bedroom ocean or garden villas. Step outside and enjoy the island breeze and sounds of the unending waves. Play tennis onsite or jump into the beautiful ocean-side pool. Treat yourself to the excitement of the nearby casino, go deep-sea fishing or put on your snorkel and fins. At night, visit Da Sand Bar & Grill for dinner, or visit the bright lights of Paradise Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Blue Water Resort on Cable Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Water Resort On Cable Beach Hotel Nassau
- Blue Water Hotel
- Blue Water Nassau
- Bahamas Guanahani Village
- Guanahani Village
- Blue Water Resort On Cable Beach Bahamas/Nassau