$148
$240
  • Pool
$184
$163
A Stone's Throw Away(Nassau)(Great Value!)
$169
$226
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
British Colonial Hilton Nassau(Nassau)(Great Value!)
$258
Arawak Inn(Nassau)
$75
ApartStay(Nassau)
$387
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 30, 2016

Nassau palm Hotel,similar to the Dubai Palm property is a beautiful place with lots of shopping attractions & a casino.
Excellent brand stores add to the attraction.The nearby beach is a great place to unwind too.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Deepak_01
Reviewed February 16, 2015

My friends and I stayed at this "hotel" for one night in Nassau as we had missed our cruise ship in Ft. Lauderdale due to a snow storm. We paid roughly 79$ per room (3 rooms) and were asked to pay another $11 (per room or per person, i don't remember) for utilities. We arrived to this place around 10pm and after we paid the $11 they shut down all water and lights until 7am the next morning. That asides, this place is really scary and really dirty. I slept with my jacket on as I was afraid of the bed bugs and there were dead bugs in the washroom all over the place.

There is a club right beside this place so i'm pretty sure this place is used by locals for prostitution.

This place is NOT safe, this place is NOT clean... even if it costs you more money, please stay somewhere else.

This one night stay was an absolute nightmare and my friends and I are still talking about it even though it has been over 2 years.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
11  Thank Sharon B
Reviewed December 8, 2014

Not the kind of Bahamas you expect.
Hotel is located close to Nassau port and in-walking distance to the town centre.
There is only one beach worth to mention on New Providence Island, which is cable beach you can also walk to from the hotel (25 minutes).
The hotel was mainly occupied by young american spring breakers when we were there.
The two pools are located in court-yard style and can be viewed from every balcony of the hotel.
We stayed there with a couple of guys and had a lot of fun, but I would not recommend this hotel for your honeymoon.
Huge rooms, though.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Horsthollaender
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I went there in March 2012 to change my US visa status. So, I was looking for something clean, cheap, and close to the US embassy. I could not afford more at the time as I just finished my studies and was about to start my new job.

The hotel didn't disappoint me. Rooms where clean, the concierge people were friendly and the hotel is located right of the beach and a few steps away from downtown.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank GlobeTrekkerFromDC
Reviewed September 4, 2013

THis hotel is more of a makeshift budget hotel in Nassau. Located fairly near to the Paradise Island, but well connected to other parts of Nassau as well.

The rooms and bathrooms are ok but the water does have a salty feel. Lobby is not well maintained. The so called free breakfast is all rubbish. U just get different types of breads and some oily muffins. You gotta pay in case you need eggs etc. If you are looking at a good English / American breakfast in the morning, then this is certainly not the place for you.

I dont think you can get anything better for USD 91/night in Nassau.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business