$148
Sandyport Beach Resort(Nassau)
$249
$215
  • Pool
A Stone's Throw Away(Nassau)(Great Value!)
$175
British Colonial Hilton Nassau(Nassau)(Great Value!)
$195
$162
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

$303
$191
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $230/night.

$319
BahaSea Backpackers(Nassau)(Great Value!)
$119
ApartStay(Nassau)
$387
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 4, 2013

THis hotel is more of a makeshift budget hotel in Nassau. Located fairly near to the Paradise Island, but well connected to other parts of Nassau as well.

The rooms and bathrooms are ok but the water does have a salty feel. Lobby is not well maintained. The so called free breakfast is all rubbish. U just get different types of breads and some oily muffins. You gotta pay in case you need eggs etc. If you are looking at a good English / American breakfast in the morning, then this is certainly not the place for you.

I dont think you can get anything better for USD 91/night in Nassau.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Bombaybrat
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Atleast the staff was friendly, had to go on more than one floor looking for ice. The water running from the tap was salty, the sheets didnt smell clean, the bed mattress had sunken in, in the elevator there is graffitti, the free breakfast was literally only muffins and bread. Dont waste your time just go to a better hotel!

5  Thank Georvette W
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We only stayed here one night and that was enough. It was filthy everywhere. The rooms were disgusting, the only good thing was a decent view. I would not even take a shower or use the bathroom here. We slept in our clothing because we didn't want to open up our luggage. Don't even waste your money. I have no idea where they got those pictures they have on their site, but like one other reviewer said - they are a lie.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank disneymar
Reviewed April 20, 2013

dirty, nasty hotel, it is in desperat need of renovations. Wont stay there again. The room looks and smell old. The carpet is fitly and the bathrooms old and dirty. the only good point about this room was that the air-condition was freezing. never again. the pictures that they have up on the site is a lie.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
6  Thank Illianna S
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I stayed at this hotel before when it was the Holiday Inn so having been to Nassau many times, I wanted to stay close to downtown so I picked the Nassau Palm. HUGH MISTAKE! The first room they gave me was on the 5th floor and it was so dirty I just could not stay in there. I went back to the front desk and they gave me a room on the 3rd floor. It was a little better but I still didn't even want to take off my shoes. The sad part is all it needs is a major cleaning and it would be okay. It's a prime location, close to downtown, across the street from a decent beach (it's filled with rocks though). I won't be staying here again and you shouldn't either.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo