$148
$141
Sandyport Beach Resort(Nassau)
$215
  • Pool
A Stone's Throw Away(Nassau)(Great Value!)
$175
British Colonial Hilton Nassau(Nassau)(Great Value!)
$203
$162
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

$303
$191
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $218/night.

$321
$119
ApartStay(Nassau)
$387
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I am usually pretty good about looking up reviews before I rent a hotel room, but I was in a rush and under some stress and so forgot to in this instance and immediately regretted it. The only positive thing was that I only stayed for one night. Firstly this is not a hotel this is a MOTEL, no a better description would be a housing project because there are people that live here. The place is outdated and dirty don't let that photo-shopped birds eye view picture fool you. The told me the rate was 85.00 but then with "taxes and fees'' it became 111.0. The sojourn to my room was ridiculous, I had to go past the eating area, to the elevator which was super slow, around the corner, over a passageway into another building, around another corner past another elevator (which I couldn't use b/c it puts you by the pool and doesn't lead all the way to the lobby), down another hallway and around another corner. They stated over the phone they had wireless internet, but only when I arrived did they mention that there was not access in the rooms ONLY THE "LOBBY", I place lobby in quotation marks because really that consisted of a few couches, and actually you had to sit in the eating area to use the computer but guess what there are only about 4-5 outlets in that area. Given the pilgrimage I just described there was no way I was going all the way down there just to use the internet. Luckily I caught the signal from the Nassau Junkanoo Beach Hotel next door and figured out their password which was wait for it.... Junkanoo. I tried to make a local outgoing call, guess what you cant it is .75 per call. The carpet in the room was filthy, I refused to walk around with out shoes. I didn't have a towel or rag and had to go to the front desk to go get it even though I called to tell them so and they said someone would bring it. I decided to take a shower to try to cool down my ire, and the water would not get hot, I couldn't even describe it as tepid or luke warm, it was cold. The battery in the smoke detector was low so it was beeping loudly every minute maintenance came to fix it, but then it went off again at 4AM, and when I called the front desk she stated she couldn't do anything b/c maintenance was not there, she couldn't get me a another room b/c management was at home, I told her she would be calling them at home if she didn't figure something out. A security guard ended up coming to take the smoke detector out of the room. Dante assuredly would have included this place in one of his circles of hell, do not rent a room here.

Room Tip: Do not ever rent a room in this hotel
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank A T
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This hotel was quite good, right across the street from the beach, however BEWARE THIS HOTEL CHARGES $11 EXTRA PER PERSON PER DAY ON TOP OF ROOMRATE UPON CHECK IN also the water does not get that hot in this hotel , so get ready for luke warm, also the continental breakfast is a joke, full continental my behind try a muffin and some cantaloupe also dont forget the people in the loby soliciting to you every five minutes ... gosh that gets annoying

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank jul628
Reviewed February 27, 2013

The hotel was very dirty and out-dated. We kept our socks on when in the room. The sheets were old and thread bare and the mattress had nasty stains on them. Only a few rooms had people in them. Before we left I called to verify our room and asked if there would be any additional charges upon arrival. We were told no, but an $11.00 a day additional charge was due. The front desk upon arrival also made a photo copy of my credir card and drivers license which seems very strange and abnormal. Our "upgraded room with a balcony" had a 6 inch balcony. The one window in the room was broken and would not close, this made the highway noise below very loud. The A/C unit barely worked and was very noisy. Mold was on the walls in the bathroom along with lots of peeling paint. The breakfast made me ill, the melon was coated with fruit-fresh and baking soda to keep it from turning bad. The toast was stale and the milk and juice were left out unrefrigerated for hours. The beach across the street was littered with glass and trash as well as being in the cruise ship harbor had oil and debris floating in the water. After one night we reserved a room at the Sheraton, wow, this was a great move up. When we told the Sheraton where we were staying, they got us in a room at 8 a.m. right after our call to them. Really great people at the Sheraton! We called CheapCaribbean from the Nassau Palms about the problems with the room at a cost of $54.00 on our cell phone, which CheapCaribbean refused to reimburse. The hotel was saying sorry, no refunds for the rest of our reservation of 3 more nights. CheapCaribbean did refund that money. We also had booked through Cheapcaribbean a evening Majestic Lady cruise for our anniversary, which was cancelled. We called to verify the cruise the day before as it requires in the Cheapcaribbean paper work. The Majestic Cruise company said we needed to cometo their office across town to get our tickets. Upon arriving we were told that the boat had been reserved by a group and we would have to contact Cheapcaribbean for a refund. We did get a refund but, we spent 2 hours of our time going to the Majestic Cruise office and Cheapcaribbean was of no help about our complaints and no compensation for the cancellation. Note to all, with some research it is much cheaper to book all your travel yourself instead of booking thru Cheapcaribbean.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank moparmesa
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We arrived at night, one part of the front door at the front desk was broken, it was covered in wood as if there was a hurricane coming. The lobby was green not the pretty white in the picture. The beds in our rooms were full not queen. Very filthy, dirty, moldy rooms and bathrooms.There were flies and when the room service "cleaned" they didn't leave any clean towels, we called them requesting more towels only to be told to come down and get it ourselves. There were cockroaches all over the floors mostly at night, our luggage got full of them. Very unsanitary.

They offered continental breakfast; good muffins, cantaloupe, oatmeal.., but only one lady was serving the omelets for the whole hotel, the she was very slow and not everyone was able to eat. There weren't enough tables or chairs so many people had to eat their breakfast standing. Plus, the only chairs that were there were super dirty (stained clothes). The pool was NOT crystal clear blue and clean like in the pictures, it was dirty and closed. It is a shame because the pictures seemed so wonderful in the website, but when we got there and stayed there the pictures had absolutely NOTHING to do with the hotel, they must have been taken 20 years ago. Worst 5 days in my life,the only good thing was the location. They should close, disinfect, fumigate, and remodel the hotel. Only after that would I even CONSIDER going there again.

Room Tip: If you go, don't take even one step. Leave and never come back. Don't go.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank house246
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I was in the Bahamas from February 5th to February 14th and stayed at the Nassau Palms
this hotel is right on West Bay Street and right across from the Beach, the hotel only has five floors, its a little dated but the rooms are comfortable and clean and the price is right. The hotel has a childs pool as well as an adult pool on the main floor.

The hotel only service breakfast (continental) so for those of you that are always on the go it just makes sense. From the general walkway just outside your room you can see the ocean and watch the cruise ships coming in and out of the bay NICE!! especially at night.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple