Graycliff Hotel
$295
$340
British Colonial Hilton Nassau(Nassau)(Great Value!)
$296
$253
  • Beachfront
A Stone's Throw Away(Nassau)(Great Value!)
$175
$141
$300
$210
Bookit.com
Ocean West Boutique Hotel(Nassau)(Great Value!)
$250
$185
All reviewscigar factorytour of the wine cellarroll cigarsbritish royaltygovernment househand rolled cigartiled poolchocolate storehistoric charmwarm afternoonlush gardensmodern amenitiesspent a long weekenddowntown nassaucolonial hotelhotel guestspiano player
Reviewed January 20, 2012

It was unique our stay at Graycliff hotel and its exquisite cuisine, my husband was impressed with the meat and I had the seafood which was superb, We were impressed with the cigar factory, wine cellar and the employees were wonderful , The New Years party that we were there for was memorable.This historical hotel and restaurant is hard or impossible to find one alike.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Shirley B
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Twice a year, before Christmast and at the begining of the summer time I spend some days in Nassau. Twice a year since 2009 I stayed at the Graycliff in Nassau. Graycliff is one of the more charming hotels in the Caribbean area. Unique. Excellent food, excelent wines, nice live music... Expensive, of course, but it is worth it. Enrico and Annamaría Garzaroli are experts in hospitality.
Another cheaper opcion for dinner is The Churrasquería, and its amazing meats.This is another restaurant run by them.
I do not smoke, but I love to smell the fresh tobacco leafs while Raul is rolling cigars every night. The atmosphear of this hotel is highly recommended!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2011

We stayed 4 nights here. The room was wonderful. The staff was very responsive and took care of everything very quickly. The pool was just wonderful and very beautiful. The hotel is one block off the main strip in downtown so you can walk to everything, including the straw market, shops, restaurants, etc.

Some of the reviews mention the smoking, and it is true that you'll smell cigar smoke in the hallways on the side of the hotel that is above the cigar shop. We don't smoke, but we didn't find it that unpleasant and there was no smoke in our room at all.

The prices of the food in the restaurants are pricey, but so is every other nice restaurant on the island, plus this hotel is a very nice hotel so that is to be expected.

Overall I highly recommend it and would stay there again. Find out the nights that Pam is playing in the piano room... she is wonderful!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Steve H
Reviewed October 23, 2011

I just returned from a 2 nite stay at the Graycliff Hotel and Restaurant. Two excellent dinners with the wine pairing selected by the proprietor himself, Enrico Garzaroli. I'm a foodie and appreciate the quality of the ingredients, presentation, taste of the meals I had there. After each dinner I enjoyed an excellent Graycliff cigar with a single malt scotch.

They have a great chef's table set up in their kitchen that I want to experience sometime. Instead of simply putting a table down in front of the "pass through "counter, they have set up a private cook station and tiled dining area inside the kitchen.

The Garzarolis are experts in two things: Hospitality and anything that goes into one's mouth: food, wine, spirits, cigars, and chocolate. If you want to get away to indulge your food and wine fantasies or cigar habit, the Graycliff is a great destination.

I experience it as a Jumbo B & B. I was treated like a guest in someone's home. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank rjshibata
Reviewed September 28, 2011

We stayed here in Nov 2011, after deciding to splurge for 3 nights in a Suite at the end of a 2 week trip. Check in staff were efficient and our room looked good on first impression. Little did we know it was so close to the kitchen and during the entire evening you could hear every single kitchen noise until midnight. We called once to complain and were told they would ask the kitchen staff to keep the noise down. Well at around 11:30 pm we went to the front desk and asked to be moved to another room and we're told they could do nothing till the morning. Before breakfast we went to reception to once again ask to be moved, since we weren’t going to stay another night in that room. At breakfast the owners came to us and seemed surprised we were not happy with our room. I bet they haven’t slept in that room, since no one guest should ever be placed in that room or that situation. We were moved to the main house and into a nice quiet suite that day, but overall our initial experience at the Gray Cliff was substandard. Sure the building has tons of history and character, and if you want to experience it, by all means go for dinner (it’s pricey but a unique old school dining experience) but give a pass on staying here. It’s not worth the money.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple