Powerboat Adventures
Nassau Shore Excursion: Exuma Powerboat Adventure
Ranked #3 of 110 Outdoor Activities in Nassau
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: High speed, powerboat trip from Nassau to our private island in the Exuma Cays. Feed the stingrays, watch the shark wrangling show, snorkel pristine reefs and enjoy a sumptuous feast of fresh grouper, steak and salads. Open bar. All inclusive.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed February 21, 2013

When the entire family says it's the best day ever, you know it's a great trip. It does take about an hour to reach the first island. We were with a group of people, so it was easy to pass the time. When you pull up to the first island, it is amazing to see hundreds of iguanas just walking around the beach. We were able to jump off the boat into crystal clear waters and swim ashore. For the less daring - you can walk off the back of the boat. We stayed long enough to feed as many iguanas as we wished, took all kinds of photos, and went swimming off the beach. The day was just beginning. It's a short boat ride to the next island where you could feed stingrays, watch a shark feeding, and snorkel. We had full access to a full bar and snacks. Lunch was the most amazing display of fresh salad, fish, beef, and other assorted goodies. My children were thrilled with hot dogs and cheese sandwiches, so everyone was happy. Do not pass up the fresh made conch salad! I would absolutely take this trip again. It does take the full day but it's well worth the trip.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

love, loved, loved this. Will do this again next year when we visit. Boat docks across the street from Harborside villas, 5 min walk. Initially scheduled for a monday due to weather we were called and if we could change to wed. had nothing planned so easy to change, no worries. To accomodate the 2 groups, we ended up in 2 smaller boats. The ride to the first island, extremely fast and fun. If you sit on the very back, don the raincoat or you may end up soaked. People behind me were older and complaining. The iguanas are not shy especially when the crew gives you grapes to feed them. Stick the grape on a stick if you wanted a closeup. Use the stick or lose a finger. The water is amazing, sandy beaches beautiful! Back on the boat where you end up at Ship Channel Cay. As you exit the boat,along the pier you see your first shark. Scary. Rays, Oh my. The bar is open and snacks waiting for you as soon as you walk in. sharks and rays swimming around waiting to be fed. Staff and crew very accomodating making sure you are have a great time. feeding the stingrays was unreal. The shark feeding is ridiculous. Hard to imagine lots of adults standing pretty close to the feeding but you're glued. Although The current was pretty fast, some snorkeled a few times before lunch. Same waters as the sharks and rays. The conk salad demo was fun and very delish. Overall, the best excursion ever. If you only have time for one, do this one. The memory that was created that day will stay with me forever.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

ok this is a must do. we had 14 people. 2 over 60, 6 kids between 2-12 and 6 adults. something for everyone. fast quick and flat boat ride. fed iguanas, fed stingrays, watched them real in a shark on shore to take picture of. great snorkeling. food was awesome and all you want to drink on their island.. just a great day overall. this was second time 2 of us did it and wondered if it would be as good. it was. it is a great excursion and the staff does a great job and you feel safe.

1  Thank Kathleen S
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We travelled to Paradise Island with another couple for a get-away/CE Conference. Thankfully, my friend booked this adventure for our last full day on the island. I was a little hesitant at first b/c of the cost, but afterwards I was so glad we did this. The views alone are priceless. I truly haven't ever seen water so beautiful. Feeding the iguanas was fun, but by far, my favorite part was being on the island at Ship Channel Cay. The snorkeling was excellent, the food was tasty, & the free drinks flowed. I also enjoyed watching Andy make fresh conch salad -- yes, right from the sea. It was delish!! The entire staff was friendly & very personable. I will do this again when I visit Paradise Island.

1  Thank lrnurse03
Reviewed January 25, 2013

This trip was fantastic from start to end. Probably didn't hurt that the weather was perfect. We fed iguanas and stingrays, watched the sharks being fed, snorkeled, relaxed on the beach, and walked the nature trail which included stopping for a shot of rum. All drinks were included and lunch was delicious.

1  Thank Kimberly C