“Quality Service”

Crystal Palace Casino
Ranked #63 of 123 things to do in Nassau
More attraction details
Owner description: Try your luck at this popular casino.
Fort Mill
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quality Service”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We visit for the super bowl party. The Hotel could use some maintenance, but the employees are so well trained. I was very please with the way the treat us. They upgrade our room and lots of complementary gift, including a 100.00 free play.
I will definitly go back and recomend it to anyone that ask me about this vacation.

1 Thank altlive

• Greek first
CT
158 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 153 helpful votes
“Great place to spend a few hours”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I came to this casino a year ago and enjoyed it and this year I was not disappointed as I returned again. I only play the slots but there were plenty. Some of the casinos (like Atlantis on Paradise Island) are VERY smokey. This one was not. It was also not very crowded so you have your pick of machines. My boyfriend is not a player but is a cigar smoker and sat in the comfy chairs on the perimeter of the gaming floor and enjoyed one while I played. I did get a drink while playing and they DO charge for them, but I have to say it was very generous! Often times the sound of the machines is very loud and disturbing, at this place this is not the case. Next time I am in the Bahamas I will definitely come back!

3 Thank newflyer
Charlotte, North Carolina
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“A fairly average casino”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

This casino is a good way to pass the time, but don't expect to do a lot of people-watching because it is generally pretty empty. Most of the slot machines are fairly low rent (1-cent, 2-cent, 25-cent, $1, $2) and the entire time I was there (2-3 visits over a holiday weekend) I never saw any table games being played. The casino is clean and the people are very nice...but it's not necessarily a destination casino.

1 Thank GreenTravelerMA
New York City, New York
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Blah”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Went here for one night while staying in the Sheraton which is the adjacent hotel to the Wyndham where the casino is located. They had a promotion going on and we got 10 dollars of free play so that was fun. I made about 20 dollars then went down to one cent, blah. Not all the staff were rude, some of them were actually really nice and even offered to get drinks for us and teach us how to play. We left after half hour because it was nearly empty and very boring, but if you have nothing else to do like we did, then give it a try maybe you'll get lucky.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank travelr3hab
Atlanta, Georgia
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“No Bueno”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

This was a crappy casino. Went on a Sunday and no dealers were at the tables. According to the sign they're only there Wednesday's through Saturday's. Also there were some slots were you can only hit "max bet" so betting in smaller denominations isn't allowed. Save your money don't go to this casino.

Visited November 2012