9,502 results
All reviews garden of eden funky d entertainment staff pool grill rock climbing summer breeze visited breezes the main dining room piano bar jerk chicken booze cruise conch fritters ping pong a la carte restaurants nightly entertainment have a good time straw market
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Let me start by saying that generally I would give this resort a 3.9/5. The food was good, the rooms were decent(pillows were uncomfortable), the staff were always very polite and the beach/pool areas were fantastic. Our experience was no more than average which may be a result of the kids who were there for "gradweek". They weren't really in your way during the day, but in the evenings they were really loud and resembled a swarm of 500 flies. HOWEVER, I am giving this resort a 5 star because of my "unusual" experience. Travelling back home to Toronto, we realized that we had forgotten some important personal items in the safe. Even though we had heard from multiple people that Bahamians do not steal, we were still incredibly frantic and nervous. Upon landing in Toronto, I immediately contact Breezes and spoke with Andrea Strathan from housekeeping and told her the issue. She quickly sent one of her staff members to the room (who thankfully found our stuff!) and arranged to have it sent to Canada through Fedex, I am so grateful that this resort and its employees are honest, and go above and beyond. I am certain that if this was another island, all of our things would have disappeared. Nothing is more important to me (when travelling) than having a peace of mind, feeling safe and not having to worry about my personal things being stolen. I called the resort Monday evening, and received all of my belongings Wednesday afternoon. THANK YOU BREEZES!

Room tip: Choose a room higher up to avoid hearing loud kids
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
6  Thank Kiana B
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Breezes Bahamas is an all-inclusive resort that has a very friendly staff. The fun, comfortable facility always gives you your money’s worth. The rooms have been recently refurbished with flat screen TVs and bathrooms. We try to get back every couple of years!

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank Plaayon
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I spent a week here for our honeymoon. Breezes is very generous with their food and drinks, and their employees are polite and helpful. We were very impressed with one restaurant in particular, Martinos. We ate there almost every evening. They had excellent Italian food, and Garcia (an employee) always remembered us and was so kind and friendly. She really made our experience special.
The only negative I have is the amount of rowdy, drunk, rude teenagers. I guess the resort has a lot of activities for high school graduates during the summer. The teens are everywhere and cannot handle their alcohol. They yell during the shows, they cut in front of you at the buffet, they blast their music on the beach, and they are constantly running and shouting in the hallways. If you decide to travel here during the summer, prepare yourself. You will need a LOT of patience, kindness, and a pair of earplugs.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Erin B
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Godfrey was one of the best bartenders there. He kept the party live and made sure that the drinks were great and that they kept coming. He knew how to gauge his audience and make sure that we had a great time. He made the best drinks. If you decide to go make sure you get the Godfrey special. Make sure that grad week is not happening because those kids can be obnoxious and rude.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank EricadD2020
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is located on one of the nicest beaches in Nassau-Paradise Island. Staff were very nice and helpful - from the check in desk, waiters at restaurants, and housekeepers. There are 4 restaurants - an Italian, Asian Bistro, French, and one serving local cuisine. We did not have a chance to try the last one. The Italian was our favorite. Baha Mar next door has a casino that is much bigger than the one in Atlantis. Overall, we had a great experience at Breezes.

1  Thank Nora L