My Girlfriend and I stayed at the Breezes for 2 weeks from the 1st October 2006 to the 15th October 2006 with First Choice.
I will start with the Plus points.
1. A good beach grill with a limited menu (burgers, hot dogs, chicken, salad) very basic as in the salad would be 4 lettuce leaves, 3 crutons and some caesar sauce (seriously!!)
2. Some staff are friendly but be aware if there is a problem it will take ages to get fixed.
3. Lots of things to do in the hotel.
4. The entertainment is basic but passes the time.
Now the bad points:
1. This place is very popular with trailor trash Americans who will ruin your holiday at all costs. They shout all the time, they will fight in the pool (yes Bob's wife if you are reading this I mean your husband!) they take over every area. No manners, they are messy and are rude to all the staff which impacts on the rest of the guests.
2. The hotel is very dated please see my pictures. In our time there we had other guests who had, hairdryers blow up, toilets overflow, no keys for their room and locked in their room for 6 hours waiting for someone to come with one! Air Conditioning not working. The list goes on! When anything is reported they say they will sort it but then forget, and it take 4 -5 phone calls and visits to reception to get something done.
3. There are no Balconies just french balconies and a patio door that only opens about 2 feet so 2 people cannot lean on the bars!
4. No fridge in your room. No access to water you have to buy it from the shop.
I went on this holiday for a break from work and had one, I would never return again. The holiday was passable, i am not complaining I have had a lovely time in the sun but 4 star this hotel is not maybe a 3 star at most.
If you want to relax do not come to this hotel, If you want to hang around with Pond Life from america and have a fight near the pool bar and then sing american football songs all night then this is the place for you!
I did not have a bad time, but i did not have agood time either, there are better places to spend your money if you are from the UK avoid this hotel at all costs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-inclusive resort in The Bahamas is situated on almost 1000-ft of the powder-white sands of Cable Beach, the island's best beach. No Hidden Taxes or Fees or surcharges - just one upfront price. Wi-Fi in bedrooms and lobby included - virtually everything you can eat, drink & do included one simple, upfront price - with no tipping allowed. Tennis, snorkeling, rock climbing, sailing, flying trapeze! Three restaurants plus a beach grill. Four bars. Nightclub and piano bar. All included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel Nassau
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Nassau
- Breezes Nassau
- Super Club Breeze Bahamas
- Breezes Superclub Bahamas
- Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas Nassau