This hotel is a bit of a throw back and could do with a spruce here and there, but we loved it.
Ocean view room was spacious, clean and well maintained. Air con great, bathroom perfect.
Meals were varied and of excellent quality. The seating at meal times could be more organised but if Americans had manners and waited to be seated before piling their plates high then this would help.
Pool was busy but we were beach dwellers and it was great. A bit more shade would improve things. Hire a cabana $20 well spent.
Evening ent fine for those who want it.
Worry for this hotel with big developments going on. It won't survive unless upgraded.
Had a fab holiday.
Remember you get what you pay for inc free Americans!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-inclusive resort in The Bahamas is situated on almost 1000-ft of the powder-white sands of Cable Beach, the island's best beach. No Hidden Taxes or Fees or surcharges - just one upfront price. Wi-Fi in bedrooms and lobby included - virtually everything you can eat, drink & do included one simple, upfront price - with no tipping allowed. Tennis, snorkeling, rock climbing, sailing, flying trapeze! Three restaurants plus a beach grill. Four bars. Nightclub and piano bar. All included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Agoda, BookIt.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel Nassau
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Nassau
- Breezes Nassau
- Super Club Breeze Bahamas
- Breezes Superclub Bahamas
- Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas Nassau