Just got back from Breezes Resort in the Bahamas, and I had the best time ever!!!
This is a great Low Rise All-Inclusive Resort. The Whole STAFF at Breezes is Exceptional,(Jason,Justin,Alex,EM-Jay,Gareth,Lakesha, Darvin,Marvin&,Oscar). Everyone goes out of their way to make you feel at home and they make sure that you are enjoying yourself. The only recommendation I have is that the guest rooms should be updated, but they were very comfortable and the AC kept them nice and cold. The bathrooms were updated, clean,with plenty of hot water and the shower bench was Plus.
The Food was great, They changed the buffet up everyday so you were not eating the same foods. There are also 3 great restaurants where you can make reservations at, Italian, French and Japanese. As well a great beach side grill. The Entertainment was very good. They had activities, games and music by the pool and in the evening they had shows and live entertainment and the some of the guest participate as well. Saturday night was great with the live show & Junkanoo Parade. There are plenty of activities to do at Breezes including every water sport you could possibly think of, and you will definitely not go hungry or thirsty. Just remember to order some Superman Frozen Drinks, some Conch Fritters and a Crab meat sandwich and you will be all set for a great afternoon on Cable Beach. I would also like to send out a special thank you to "Jason, Justin, Alex, & Em-Jay" for hanging out with us Boston Girls. The girls had a great time and can't wait to come back and visit.
"Thank you Breezes for a Great Vacation."
From Boston, Ma.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming seaside all-inclusive resort in The Bahamas is situated on almost 1000-ft of the powder-white sands of Cable Beach, the island's best beach. Taxes Fees and surcharges included in one upfront price. Wi-Fi in bedrooms and lobby included - virtually everything you can eat, drink & do included one simple, upfront price - with no tipping allowed. Tennis, snorkeling, rock climbing, sailing, flying trapeze! Three restaurants plus a beach grill. Four bars. Nightclub and piano bar. All included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Otel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel Nassau
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Nassau
- Breezes Nassau
- Super Club Breeze Bahamas
- Breezes Superclub Bahamas
- Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas Nassau