My friend and I went back to breezes back in November. I had to wait to write this review, as trip advisor won't let you post a review for the same place within 3 months.
I usually don't go back to the same place twice, but with Breezes Bahamas I will always go back.
As expected we had a fabulous week in the sun and surrounded by great company. What brings us back to breezes is the staff, they really go out of their way to make sure we're having fun. The entertainment staff is really the shining department they have. Marvin, Emjay, Joey, Jerry, Tiff and Durelle are extremely hard workers. Their days are very long from poolside activities to the nightly entertainment. It never ever showed in their enthusiasm, hype, and professionalism that they were affected.
Breeze certainly do have great staff at this resort they are dedicated to providing great service. The people that need most recognition from a variety of departments; Marvin, Emjay, Joey, Tiff, Durelle, Marko, Kyle, the ladies at the front desk, Nelson, many many more to name. I've been able to speak with Jestan on numerous occasions and have nothing but positive things to say regarding his role at breezes.
I am currently a travel agent and have had the chance to visit and/or vacation within numerous destinations. When planning my own or others vacations Breezes Bahamas is certainly at the top of my list for recommendations, as it should be for yours also :)
Scrap all the negative reviews, the rooms are a little tired looking but really how long are you in your room for? You're in Bahamas go out and enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-inclusive resort in The Bahamas is situated on almost 1000-ft of the powder-white sands of Cable Beach, the island's best beach. No Hidden Taxes or Fees or surcharges - just one upfront price. Wi-Fi in bedrooms and lobby included - virtually everything you can eat, drink & do included one simple, upfront price - with no tipping allowed. Tennis, snorkeling, rock climbing, sailing, flying trapeze! Three restaurants plus a beach grill. Four bars. Nightclub and piano bar. All included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel Nassau
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Nassau
- Breezes Nassau
- Super Club Breeze Bahamas
- Breezes Superclub Bahamas
- Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas Nassau