Wow if you are looking four an amazing vacation and at a great value, then look no more Breezes in Bahamas is where you want to go. Our group is in the 40-50 age range and we had the time of our life. I have traveled to Australia, all inclusive trips to Cancun & Puerto Rico, four carribean cruises, & some US vacations, and nothing tops Breezes in Bahamas!! Its fun for all ages (14+). This was our 2nd annual trip to Breezes and I see a 3rd trip in our future.
The hotel is beautiful and they are constantly doing updates like a complete renovation to their main dining room which should be open soon ( I got a sneak peak & it looks amazing). The food was great last year & even better this year. The Garden Of Eden & the Italian restaurants are very nice & great food, they do require reservations the day prior of day of. The buffet is open for breakfast, lunch & dinner, lots of food choices, including fresh fruit and salads-the food was delicious. The pool grill food is yummy too. The absolute best part of Breezes is the STAFF....they are AWESOME. The entertainment staff works very hard to make sure guests are taken care of and are having a good time. MARVIN tops the entertainment staff, he really cares that guests are having fun, thank you marvelous Marvin!! The staff works long days and does a wonderful job, thank you also to the entertainment crew of: Tiff, Ria, Joey, Durcelle, Justin & EmJay & Funky D. The bartenders also do a great job, they are quick & efficient & remember your name & your drink, thank you to: Michele, Lekeisha, Carrie, Angela & Reggie. Other staff to thank are: check in gals Shantelle & ?, manager Jennipher, pool staff Darvin, security guys: Maurice, Richardo, Collin, James, Dawkins, Sweenie. The pools are nice, and we never had a problem getting pool chairs. Every night the hotel has evening entertainment, and its very entertaining. You really dont ever have to leave the resort, but if you choose to its only a $1.25 bus ride to downtown Nassau for shops, restaurants, etc. I would highly recommend Breezes to anyone....its a great vacation at a great price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first and only Super-Inclusive resort in The Bahamas situated on almost 1000-ft of the powder-white sands of Cable Beach, the island's best beach. No Hidden Taxes or Fees or surcharges - Wi-Fi in bedrooms and lobby also included - virtually everything you can eat, drink & do included one simple, upfront price - with no tipping allowed. Tennis, snorkeling, rock climbing, sailing, flying trapeze! Three restaurants plus a beach grill. Four bars. Nightclub and piano bar. All included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel Nassau
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Nassau
- Breezes Nassau
- Super Club Breeze Bahamas
- Breezes Superclub Bahamas
- Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas Nassau