Recently stayed at Superclubs Breezes. It is true what they say, " It is better in the Bahamas!!"
Great location, close to aiport and downtown Nassau. Service is fantastic! Premium brands at the bar, great service in the a la carte restaurants, pool grill has great food and the jerk chicken is the best I've ever had! Nightly entertainment is fun and enjoyable. Nice beach and pool area.
Great value for the money. We will be going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-inclusive resort in The Bahamas is situated on almost 1000-ft of the powder-white sands of Cable Beach, the island's best beach. No Hidden Taxes or Fees or surcharges - just one upfront price. Wi-Fi in bedrooms and lobby included - virtually everything you can eat, drink & do included one simple, upfront price - with no tipping allowed. Tennis, snorkeling, rock climbing, sailing, flying trapeze! Three restaurants plus a beach grill. Four bars. Nightclub and piano bar. All included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel Nassau
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Nassau
- Breezes Nassau
- Super Club Breeze Bahamas
- Breezes Superclub Bahamas
- Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas Nassau