A poor start. The room we were assigned smelt strongly of damp and the bed could've been used to grow mushrooms. We were fairly quickly moved to another room which was a big improvement.
The place, in general, is a liitle tired looking but clean although the corridors weren't cleaned on a regular basis (the same lumps of fluff etc remained from day to day). The 2 a la carte style restaurants were nice, with good service. We only used the buffet restaurant on our first night but weren't impressed. A lot of the food was luke warm. Good breakfast choice, nice fresh omelettes. Drinks and bar staff excellent. Evening entertainment was enthusiastic although fairly poor. Lovely beach, nice pools. Nassau easily accessible by bus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming seaside all-inclusive resort in The Bahamas is situated on almost 1000-ft of the powder-white sands of Cable Beach, the island's best beach. Taxes Fees and surcharges included in one upfront price. Wi-Fi in bedrooms and lobby included - virtually everything you can eat, drink & do included one simple, upfront price - with no tipping allowed. Tennis, snorkeling, rock climbing, sailing, flying trapeze! Three restaurants plus a beach grill. Four bars. Nightclub and piano bar. All included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Otel, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel Nassau
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Nassau
- Breezes Nassau
- Super Club Breeze Bahamas
- Breezes Superclub Bahamas
- Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas Nassau