“OUR WEDDING”

Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas
Ranked #4 of 37 Hotels in Nassau
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We had our wedding there on the 24th of Aug 2013.Everything was great the food ,the staff ,the rooms were clean and even entertainment.You don't get bored during the day there's something to do.The only thing I didn't like was the music at night coming from the hall to our room.Our room was an ocean view .Plus the co ordinator she forgot to cover our wedding chairs.Besides that everything was good.We thinking to go back there for our honeymoon.

Room Tip: Garden view rooms I think they more quieter than the ocean view
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank ZOLEKA J
resortgmNassau, General Manager at Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2013

Dear ZOLEKA J,
Thank you for choosing Breezes Bahamas for your wedding.For this most memorable occasion
we are honored to have contributed so positively.Our entire team works daily to ensure that our
guests have the most enjoyable vacations.Thanks for giving us the opportunity to host you and
please do return on your anniversary.
All the very best for your new life together!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Me and my friends wanted to take a quick summer end vacation and Breezes was the cheapest hotel we could find last minute. I honestly was expecting it to be pretty dumpy (my friends call me the picky one). But I honestly couldn't say anything bad about the place!! We stayed on the non smoking side and it had a really nice view of the water. The room was clean and basic. The food wasn't the BEST in the word but it was certainly good enough for our 4 day trip much better than other places I've stayed. The bus stop was on the corner so we always took the bus downtown for our activities. The staff was really nice and helpful and they had entertainment every nice. Me and my friends actually took at day trip over to atlantis and honestly after being over there (As nice as it is) we would have rather stayed at the Breezes. I would have been upset paying to stay at atlantis because all the stuff to do is on the breezes side of the water. We also went on the booze cruise and OH MY GOODNESS that was the best part lol. I would stay here again if I came the the bahamas (Which i won't because i don't really like the island). The island itself is pretty darn borning, everything closes at 6 and there is NOTHING to do. Overall Great stay though, no complaints about the hotel itself :)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank 30tripsto30

Dear 30tripsto30,
Thank you for your review of Breezes Bahamas.We are thrilled to know that your group
had a great vacation at our resort.Your honest feedback is truly appreciated and again
thank you.
All the very best.
Jackson Weech.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Recently returned home from Nassau after our 4th or 5th visit to this hotel. It was our 27th wedding anniversary and my wife's birthday - why do we go back? Location & it is affordable, clean, good food & plenty of it (if you do not want what is served just ask for something else and they will do their best to help), 3 restaurants and beach café, the staff are really helpful especially at the pool bar where we were served by 'Avi', Lekisha & Michelle all of whom were kind & considerate, I am walking disabled they pick up on this and do all they can to help me (as they do every time we go), they also remember us every time we go back - thanks.

Entertainment during the day at the pool if that's what you are looking for, they try to include all but do not pressure you to be involved, can be very ammusing. Entertainment at night is really good Funky D and the band are brilliant - he is a true entertainer who tries to get all involved, my kids came with us last year and follow him on facebook - they are in their twenties. If you do not want loud entertainment the Piano bar is ideal where you can listen or get involved, sitting around the piano very quiet & very pleasant also relaxing as well as being a little bit different, very good pianist.

I had 2 little gripes - Ice cream machine in for repair - the ice cream was lovely (previous visits) hope they have it sorted by next year when we will be returning, the other was the room cards/keys kept letting us down we had to get them changed 4 times on our first day and several times thereafter, as I say minor problems. There is so much more! No kids under 14. Mostly couples, many more English now in the past it was mostly Americans we were usually in the minority although still in the minority their were more of 'us' there.

Finally , I have a medical condition that requires private 'facilities' for reasons which are part of my illness I have not experienced before this trip, I was worried about the availability of somewhere private where I could do what I need to do & was rather embarrassed about making a request for this but I approached the front desk supervisor, whom I hadn't met previously, Vadelia, within minutes she resolved the problem for me, taking all the stress out of our last day it was really appreciated - thanks V.

looking forward to going back next year. Would we recommend this hotel - most definitely.

Steve & Donna (London)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Steve M
resortgmNassau, General Manager at Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Dear Steve M,
Thank you for your continued visits to Breezes Bahamas.Your continual support is very much
appreciated.We are committed to providing a product and service that is pleasing to our visitors
and creates repeat patronage.Your comment in respect of ice cream is noted and we will have
this situation corrected before your return.Our apologies in terms of the key challenges.We were
faced with a computer error that precipitated the periodic 'lockout' of doors.This situation has now
been fully resolved.We will most certainly convey your thanks to Vadaleia.
Again,thank you for the positive feedback.
General Manager.

Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

When we arrived at breezes the weather wasn't great and so it always makes a place look dowdy and to be fair it is title dated so we were quite disappointed at first but after the first day or so everything seemed to get better. The food u could not complain, there was variety every meal time and for other previous review people to say 'u had to wait for the omelettes' i mean give me a break they are not machines these people, u wait ur turn and if ur impatient then don't bother!!! The buffet food and the
staff were really great and a huge shout out to 'TORIO' who was our entertainer of the two weeks we were there, he was such fun and made us feel so welcome EVERYTIME we seen him and was no doubt our favourite. The other entertainment staff we Didnt think liked him as he was so good with people and they Didnt seem to like it and if he ever leaves it will be a loss to the hotel for sure!! We will miss him. Our room was a deluxe and yes iv stayed in better but it was clean and our bed seemed to be fine infact v comfy so no problems there with also a nice ocean view. The beach and sea were fab too. All the guys walking around the pool and beach picking up everyone's rubbish work so hard and are so lovely and hope they are appreciated for what they do ALL day long. We met great friends so it made it for us. The hotel could do with some updating and if they get that right then it would be really fab because everything else has our thumbs up!

Donna, England

• Stayed: September 2013
4  Thank dc1186338

Dear DC1186338,
We are pleased that you choose Breezes Bahamas for your honeymoon.It is good to know that
your very special occasion exceeded expectations,and that our amenities and staff were favorable.
We are honored to have hosted you and look forward to your return.
Best Regards,
General Manager.

Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

We just returned home yesterday from our brief (9/26-30) trip to Breezes. We went to celebrate our 10th Anniversary and first kid free trip in 9 years. I was a little nervous at first just from reading previous reviews. However, our stay was very nice. Our room was clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We rented cabana # 8 for our last day and a wonderful day just laying in the Cabana with Dorian bringing us endless drinks. We also had the lady (I can't remember her name) at the tourism desk assisted us with booking a snorkel excursion and which was fabulous! The food buffet was always good, nothing remarkable but we were always full. The pool grill was delicious! All and all our stay was fabulous and I couldn't have asked for more. Thanks for a great stay and hope we can make it back again sometime real soon!!!

• Stayed: September 2013
5  Thank proudmoma
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were there for our honeymoon and had such a great time. The food!!!! We have never ate so much. It was very good. My husband loved the self serve piña coladas! We had an ocean view room which was clean and the view was amazing!!!!! Everyone at the resort was so nice and helpful. We can't wait to go back next year !!!!

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Peckels
resortgmNassau, General Manager at Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Dear Peckles,
We are happy that your honeymoon at Breezes Bahamas exceeded expectations.Your
positive comments are truly appreciated and we thank you for sharing.
It would be our pleasure to host you again and we anticipate seeing you both next year.
Until next time,all the best.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

This location had great service! I traveled here to learn more about this resort and Nassau, and it was very good. The no kids under 14 was really nice! It was mostly couples which was nice. The all inclusive service was wonderful and had other activities and excursions at little or no cost for the value. Clean and friendly with many activities rain or shine.

Only downside, no water bottles in room, no mini fridge, but you can but water and everything else you might need in the gift shop (I should know because it took Delta two days to get my bag here, very reasonable prices too). If you want to avoid buying every bottle of water you need, come prepared with a few extra empty bottles to fill up in the fitness center or restaurant.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
6  Thank Lucy_Ott0

Dear Lucy_0tt0,
Thank you taking the time to share your vacation experience.We are truly pleased to know
that you visit to Breezes Bahamas was wonderful.On behalf of the entire team thank you
for choosing Breezes and please do visit with us again.
All the very best.
Jackson Weech

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nassau
Atlantis, Royal Towers, Autograph Collection
Grand Hyatt Baha Mar
#1 of 37 in Nassau
British Colonial Hilton Nassau
Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island

Been to Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas? Share your experiences!