“If you don't drink alcohol don't come here!!”

Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas
Ranked #4 of 36 Hotels in Nassau
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Was in the super breezes hotel in Nassau Bahamas this was my second time!! We check in and , we were given a green bracelet , every time you visit the hotel you get a different colour. This was my second visit and I asked the lady when checking in ,why I'm I getting a green band for? She told me that we don't have any more different colour 's bands ??? " don't worry sir we at breezes know you have been here more than once , I'm waiting to get our room .. People behind me just checked in and they got a yellow colour ?? She lied to me!!!!!! That's sad!! The food was the same thing morning lunch and dinner ! What I saw on Friday was the same leftover on Saturday , no change ! May be the chef was on his vacation ! Now I don't drink alcohol and I need to drink water , I came to an all inclusive and bottle water they don't give you!!!!!!! That's bull , we were there the last time in December less than a year ! I talk to front desk and one of the gm's mr . Smith helped us out with bottle water!! This time on Thursday night , I went to front desk and asked to speak to mr. Smith for bottle water and they told me we will ask him and he will call ur room!! No call and still waiting !!!!!!! So I go buy the water in the store in the hotel ! A bottle of water cost $4.50!!! A beer $2.50? In 4 days I spent more than $180.00 on water ! On Friday the lady at the store , I asked her why is water more than beer ! She told me do you know how much the water cost at Atlantis ? I told her I'm not at Atlantis I'm at breezes !!!! Any way this hotel showed me they don't care about my money that's sad . I booked my trip to go back this December and it would have been 3 times in one year! But when I got back I canceled my trip at breezes ! I'm taken my money and going some where else !! Bahamas is great the people are nice and the only Reason I went back to breezes is for a few guys who work there like polo !!!! Great guy rasta at the pool is a super guy !! Security are great! But breezes no good at all!!!!!!!!!! If you have a problem good luck to you, if you get any help it will be a miracle . The hotel has changed and there new! Shame on you breezes its the little things like this that makes or breaks you!! I would never go back to this hotel even..... If they gave me a free stay ... You can keep it, I will never stay there again but I will go back to Bahamas again !! It's so nice. Rasta and polo I love you guys you are the reason I came and now I will never see you guys because of breezes ! Take care guys all the best.

3  Thank Nick A
resortgmNassau, General Manager at Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Dear Nick A,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your honest feeedback.We are truly sorry
and regret that your return visit did not meet with expectations.Our repeat customers are of
paramount importance to us,and again we are sorry that you were not accorded a preferred
status.
As a returning guest you would be aware of the fact that our resort does not offer bottled
water as a part of the inclusive package.All of our beverage outlets does have and freely
dispenses filtered water.Thank you for your positive feedback in relation to our team members.
Consistent with our guest satisfaction program we have extended,and your travel partner
has accepted a gesture of goodwill from our establishment.
Again, thank you and we trust that we will be afforded another opportunity to serve.
Best Reagrds,
Jackson Weech

Write a ReviewReviews (7,866)

Reviewed September 17, 2013

This was my second ever all-inclusive stay. And I was quite pleased with the overall experience. My girlfriend and myself stayed here for 10 days in September of 2012.

The facilities were pretty clean all over. Rooms were spotless. I don't know why everyone b*tches about places needing to be "updated". How does the age of a chair, or the color of the walls affect your vacation? Those people must have terrible lives. So sad.

The staff were friendly, and there was always entertainment and things to do.

The food was OK. I would put it at average. It didn't blow my socks off, but it kept me full and always excited for the next meal.

I thought the beach trapeze was a pretty cool touch.

Location was good, and downtown was a short and cheap bus ride away.

The pool tables could use some maintenance. I could shoot around corners with some of the cues. Plus some balls were shy of full sets on some tables.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Graham C
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

My wife and i just return from nassau and despite all of the negative comments i see on this site I enjoyed my stay we came across some wonderful staff at breezes Bahamas. Polo at the restaurant was wonderful.we did not get the room of choice but it was always clean properly thanks to Crystal Acher she made us feel like family.

The food was awesome you guys have the best restaurant and servers! We save for months to come here and it was wonderfull!

We can't wait to come back here!!!

2  Thank goham
Reviewed September 16, 2013

i was a little skeptical reading the bad reviews about Breezes. i'm telling you this now DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM! I HAD AN AMAZING TIME!!! I went from August 8-12th. I dont know if it was because Im younger (20 years old lol) but i had an awesome time. if your looking for a great time go here. Food was good. The jerk chicken by the pool sooooooooooo good! Only complaint was the seagulls .. if you were there you saw me jump over the gate lol . As for staff Lakeisha , Michelle , Alex, Jason and Kyle! such sweethearts! Made sure my drinks were always full .. asking if we were okay. Rooms were a bit outdated .. but I WASNT EVEN IN THE ROOM HALF THE TIME! i swear i only went to my room to sleep and shower! theres many activities ! the staff definetely showed me a good time! def going back next summer! see ya then!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank ashley b
Reviewed September 16, 2013

From the time that we arrived and checked in with a drink offered to us, we started what would be a great time. Were there from Sept 8th to the 13th. Everything was great, the food was very good. The two restaurants Garden of Eden & Martino's were really excellent (called Breezes the day before we arrived and made reservations for three nights). Rented cabana almost everyday for twenty dollars (comes with a waiter who will get you your drinks)The ocean and beach were fun, water clear and clean. The pools were just wonderful and clean. The pool bar and grill by the pools we also enjoyed very much. Entertainment each night was awesome. Our room was clean and very nice, oceanfront. The security at the resort was also above board. The bad reviews I have read about Breezes I don't get it. We loved it all. I have to say thank you staff for making us feel so welcome. Thank you security for making us feel safe. Thank you waiters and waitresses for making us feel so special. Thank you entertainers for giving us nights of fun. We will see you again.

Room Tip: Had oceanfront which was a great view
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sandy H
resortgmNassau, General Manager at Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear Sandy H,
Thank you for your review.We are pleased to know that you had a great vacation and
intend to visit with us again.We are appreciative of your positive feedback and grateful
that you took the time to share.
All the best,

Reviewed September 16, 2013

The hotel was nice the rooms were spacious there was nothing of to much trouble. Now the ENT. They were fantastic they were full of energy and drive they were funny and very friendly. Marvin was like an elastic band always bouncing around his moves were cool rio and Justin had fantastic singing voices the girls were also very good dancers me and my friend who was celebrating her birthday had just afab time.

1  Thank Clone11
resortgmNassau, General Manager at Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Dear Clone 11,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of Breezes Bahamas.Our Entertainment team
consistently provides a 'wow' experience for our guests.This team is hard working,engaging and
totally customer centric.We are pleased that the team contributed so positively to an enjoyable
vacation.
We trust that you will continue to visit with Breezes Bahamas.
Best Regards,

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I just came back from a great vacation at Breezes in the Bahamas. I went alone but I never felt lonely. The place was very nice. The food was excellent, service was good and the entertainment was great. The entertainment group helped to make my vacation a great one. I did want to leave. Thank you. YOU THE BEST TIFFANY, JERRY, JUSTINE, RIO, JOE AND ALL THE GUYS, GALS.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank VivianJ4

Dear VivianJ4,
Thank you for the feedback after your recent visit to Breezes Bahamas.It is good to note that
our team made for an exceptional visit.We cater to singles,couples and adult families.Our
activity programs are designed which each group in mind.We will ensure that your comments are
shared with the Enetertainment team.
Thanks again for sharing!
General Manager.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nassau
Comfort Suites Paradise Island
Grand Hyatt Baha Mar
Grand Hyatt Baha Mar
#1 of 36 in Nassau
Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas - All Inclusive
Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas ...
#2 of 14 in Paradise Island
3 mi away
British Colonial Hilton Nassau

Been to Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas? Share your experiences!