I recently returned from a 4 day stay at Breezes with my 15 year old daughter. The resort was recommeded to me by our travel agent. It was "spring break" and the resort was filled with all ages, but prticularly young people. Even so, the resort was well managed, security people were present but kept a low profile. Everyone made us feel welcome and tried to meet our every need. There were plenty of staff everywhere. My daughter was initially disappoined because of the high degree of construction all around the area. It really did deter from the tropical atmosphere we were expecting to see. Breezes is a nice, fun resort, definitely not first class, however if that isn't important to you, the resort offers many amenities that are included in the room cost. Food is very good, with varied buffet items each day. There is always food available, at least when we were hungry, and drinks of all varieties are included. The lobby hosts pingpong, and pool tables off to one side, the pool area is very nice also, especially the outdoor barbeque area that offers excellent grilled foods. It was fun watching people try out the trapeze! They have a nice beachside massage spa that we took advantage of. The rooms are somewhat dated, but decent and met our needs. I recommend being on the upper floors, as it is much quieter there. There is a disco that starts at 11:30 and plays all night I believe, so if sleep is important to you consider that. We were on the 7th floor and it was very quiet. They allowed us to check out and still use the facilities until it was time to get to the airport. They offer a secure room for your luggage while you wait.
I highly recommend a trip to the island zoo. The birds are beautiful and the grounds are lovely. We also took a trip fo the Blue Lagoon Island to enjoy dolphin and sea lion encounters, and they were awesome. Our favorite was the sea lion. It was well worth the money. Downtown Nassau was fun to explore and you can travel by "bus" for $1.25 per person. Taxis run about $9 per person.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-inclusive resort in The Bahamas is situated on almost 1000-ft of the powder-white sands of Cable Beach, the island's best beach. No Hidden Taxes or Fees or surcharges - just one upfront price. Wi-Fi in bedrooms and lobby included - virtually everything you can eat, drink & do included one simple, upfront price - with no tipping allowed. Tennis, snorkeling, rock climbing, sailing, flying trapeze! Three restaurants plus a beach grill. Four bars. Nightclub and piano bar. All included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel Nassau
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Nassau
- Breezes Nassau
- Super Club Breeze Bahamas
- Breezes Superclub Bahamas
- Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas Nassau