My husband and I went 3/12/13 - 3/19/13 (spring break) and we had a blast. We actually eloped on the beach here and thought it was great! We stayed 6 nights and received the free wedding. I did upgrade my bouquet and we bought the rights to the photo CD which were the only extras. I also had Allyson come to the room to do my hair and make-up which was excellent as well! The photographer we had, Ingrid, was unbelievable, not just with her photography skills but her hospitality.
We enjoyed the buffet as well as the restaurants at the resort. The rooms need upgrading but well kept. The grounds were well kept as well as clean too. The staff was excellent and the friendliest bunch of people we encountered in a long time! We also met a lot of friendly visiting people to make our stay fun. On a trusting note... I left my wallet outside the Italian restaurant Martino's with cash and credit cards in it, and a waitress there spent an hour looking for the owner to return it to(me). There was nothing missing from it when she returned it to me and could of been more happier! This is a very safe and trustworthy resort!
This resort is great but we did venture out a bit to do excursions and walk around downtown, Paradise Island and the fish fry. We took the local 10 bus for $1.25 and thought this was the best transportation method. We recommend the Exuma excusion, boat trip of a lifetime!
Overall we had the best wedding/honeymoon a couple could ask for! The Bahamian people are some of the friendliest people in the world!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-inclusive resort in The Bahamas is situated on almost 1000-ft of the powder-white sands of Cable Beach, the island's best beach. No Hidden Taxes or Fees or surcharges - just one upfront price. Wi-Fi in bedrooms and lobby included - virtually everything you can eat, drink & do included one simple, upfront price - with no tipping allowed. Tennis, snorkeling, rock climbing, sailing, flying trapeze! Three restaurants plus a beach grill. Four bars. Nightclub and piano bar. All included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Hotwire so you can book your Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel Nassau
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Nassau
- Breezes Nassau
- Super Club Breeze Bahamas
- Breezes Superclub Bahamas
- Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas Nassau