My husband and I stayed at Breezes Bahamas for 4 nights earlier this month. And we had a blast!
The room was spacious and very clean. The bathroom seemed to have been updated fairly recently -- it, too, was spotless. A large flat screen TV hung on the wall over the dresser. The only recommendation I'd make for the room would be to add a table and chairs for coffee in the morning and cocktails in the evening. The room has plenty of space for a small circular table with two comfy chairs.
The service was great -- everyone was extremely helpful and attentive -- and friendly! Ask Angela to make you a "Tropical Delight"! Mmm!
We played some ping pong and pool several times on the main floor. And helped ourselves to slushy bevvies in the morning on our way out to the beach. The gift shop was typical, prices were pretty good, considering. They also have a jewellery store onsite, where I stocked up on some more Pandora charms!
We loved the fact that the resort was right on the beach -- we enjoyed watching the college kids playing beach volleyball ;-) The soft, white sand was cleaned up every morning, as was the pool. Unfortunately the pool water was too cold for me, and the ocean was really cold! But that's to be expected this time of year.
The food was quite good--the buffet had something different at every meal, every day, which offered a nice variety.
We took a taxi from the airport to the hotel -- it cost $18 + $1/bag, so $20 flat. It only took about 10 minutes. We also took a bus (for a whopping $1.25) downtown, also about 10 minutes from the hotel, so the location is perfect.
All in all -- we loved Breezes Bahamas! We'll definitely be going back :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first and only Super-Inclusive resort in The Bahamas situated on almost 1000-ft of the powder-white sands of Cable Beach, the island's best beach. No Hidden Taxes or Fees or surcharges - Wi-Fi in bedrooms and lobby also included - virtually everything you can eat, drink & do included one simple, upfront price - with no tipping allowed. Tennis, snorkeling, rock climbing, sailing, flying trapeze! Three restaurants plus a beach grill. Four bars. Nightclub and piano bar. All included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel Nassau
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Nassau
- Breezes Nassau
- Super Club Breeze Bahamas
- Breezes Superclub Bahamas
- Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas Nassau