This is a three to four star hotel that is very fun.
Food – maybe too good. Normally all inclusive places are a nice fallback position, while eating out. Breezes had so much to do and the food was pretty darn good so I did not explore as much as I should have. The reservation restaurants are not as good as the buffet. The pool snack shack has really good jerk chicken.
Activities – Climbing wall, trapezes, walks on the beach, inclusive booze, if you do not have fun here, it might be you. One surprise was the lack of snorkeling right there. Shore snorkeling is not great anywhere we went on the island. Expect to pay a boat person to run you about 5 min away to great snorkeling
Service - Maids were great, room super clean. Food service, hmm well just OK. They get you what you want in the buffet, but do not expect anticipation of needs. In other words, coffee refills upon request not upon noticing the cup is empty. Activity people were really fun
Good to know notes - 8 days, three bug bites total, I expected more. Cab ride is 17$ from the airport for two people. Most companies charge 30 each for the bus ride, next time I will take a cab. Inside the horse shoe rooms are noisy from the band, outside has less views and city/construction noise. Not expected also was all the fun things are out with no weird process to participate. What I mean by that is the ping pong, basket, pool, and volley balls are out all the time. No weird giving room numbers or only being available during certain hours. This was a pleasant surprise.
Special thanks, Ashton the server and Ashton the cook make our Valentines day great, Ashton and Stacy are the best food helpers around. Astencio? At the Snack shack is really great at his job and really good at customer service. Edwin and Nevado feel like friends now after being there, they may holler a little while you are doing dangerous things, but it is for your safety. They made our trip really fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming seaside all-inclusive resort in The Bahamas is situated on almost 1000-ft of the powder-white sands of Cable Beach, the island's best beach. Taxes Fees and surcharges included in one upfront price. Wi-Fi in bedrooms and lobby included - virtually everything you can eat, drink & do included one simple, upfront price - with no tipping allowed. Tennis, snorkeling, rock climbing, sailing, flying trapeze! Three restaurants plus a beach grill. Four bars. Nightclub and piano bar. All included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, BookIt.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel Nassau
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Nassau
- Breezes Nassau
- Super Club Breeze Bahamas
- Breezes Superclub Bahamas
- Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas Nassau