Stayed at Breezes, Nassau just after New Years. Enjoyed ourselves thoroughly. Hotel is kept very clean and although in need of a refreshing, it was still a nice place to stay. Food was good and we tried the a la carte at Eden and found it very good as well. Staff are very nice, friendly and helpful. The beach area was good but the swimming area off the beach is limited because of the sea-doos and other watercraft running off Cable Beach next to the hotel.
Good time overall and would go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-inclusive resort in The Bahamas is situated on almost 1000-ft of the powder-white sands of Cable Beach, the island's best beach. No Hidden Taxes or Fees or surcharges - just one upfront price. Wi-Fi in bedrooms and lobby included - virtually everything you can eat, drink & do included one simple, upfront price - with no tipping allowed. Tennis, snorkeling, rock climbing, sailing, flying trapeze! Three restaurants plus a beach grill. Four bars. Nightclub and piano bar. All included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel Nassau
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Nassau
- Breezes Nassau
- Super Club Breeze Bahamas
- Breezes Superclub Bahamas
- Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas Nassau