We have been to several all-inclusive resorts, Sandals, Rui, Secrets, Couples, and found them all to be very good experiences......until now. We knew after 30 minutes at Breezes Bahamas that we had made a mistake. For the week of Dec 19-26 the place was dead with east wing not even open with some construction going on there. Even though empty they put us in a room right next to the elevator which led to much noise at night. The rooms, although clean, are in need of serious updating........small bathrooms, no color, old drapes, cracked sliding glass door.
The resort itself appears to be run down with very weathered wood, stained pools, dated colors and poor maintenance. However, we were most disappointed with the food. At the buffet, selection was limited and of poor quality. For breakfast for three days straight the fruit consisted of cantelope and whole oranges.......that's it. As for the a la carte restaurants, Garden of Eden was very good but Martino's was horrible. Food tasted like it was frozen food, choices on the menu not available, served wrong entre, etc. Also, there was only one a la carte restaurant open each night so choices are very limited.
We did find the beach very beautiful and the staff was generally very friendly and helpful but for the price we paid for this vacation we were very disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-inclusive resort in The Bahamas is situated on almost 1000-ft of the powder-white sands of Cable Beach, the island's best beach. No Hidden Taxes or Fees or surcharges - just one upfront price. Wi-Fi in bedrooms and lobby included - virtually everything you can eat, drink & do included one simple, upfront price - with no tipping allowed. Tennis, snorkeling, rock climbing, sailing, flying trapeze! Three restaurants plus a beach grill. Four bars. Nightclub and piano bar. All included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel Nassau
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Nassau
- Breezes Nassau
- Super Club Breeze Bahamas
- Breezes Superclub Bahamas
- Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas Nassau