“Where my dreams came true”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Club Waterloo

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Club Waterloo
Ranked #12 of 16 Nightlife in Nassau
Lima, Peru
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Where my dreams came true”
Reviewed July 23, 2008

We had a great time at Club Waterloo. We hung out in the 'classic rock' club. Fun little place, walls decorated with classic album covers. A nice bar, friendly atmosphere. Several pool tables, and the night we were there was a fun live band and lots of dancing. And to top it off, the man who became my husband walked in. So, I'd have to say that Club Waterloo ranks very high on my list of favorite spots.

1 Thank fnnkybutt

New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Deceiving, but still a good time”
Reviewed April 28, 2008

Club Waterloo's website boast the fact that it is the spot to be. My Fiance and I spent the weekend in the Bahamas, and decided to go there for drinks and a good time. When we got there, there was maybe 10 people, who were at the bar. We asked the bartender where everyone was, and he stated, they'll start coming in at 1am... Meanwhile, we were there at 12.

So needless to say, it wasn't as packed as they say. The music was okay, no complaints. On the brightside, there were pool tables and dart boards. It was something to do, when you're not the only 2 ppl on the dance floor.

Its a fairly open area. There are 2 dance rooms. And there is a deck outside, with a pool (one that you are not allowed to swim in) with plenty of room to dance

I might of been just a hit or miss with Club Waterloo. We were there on a Friday night, and not much was going on.

4 Thank mya819