“I liked my veggie burger, but expensive....”
Review of Conch Fritters - CLOSED

Conch Fritters
Cuisines: American, Bahamian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed January 21, 2011

The service was very cute and friendly.
We started with conch fritters and my companion had a cheeseburger and I, a veggie burger. My veggie burger was really good - but a huge surprise. I guess I was expecting a boca burger and what I got was a clump of carrots, plantains, sweet potatos and cheese, I believe. It was really yummy.

I thought it was expensive for what it was. Perhaps I just keep having trouble remembering that all food needs to be imported and therefor is so much more expensive than Americans are used to.

Reviewed January 5, 2011

we had a great time in Nassau, the beach is beautiful, the people were very friendly and the food was awesome. We went to eat at Conch Fritters restaurant in the Bay street it was great, the food and service are very good, we had the famous Bahama mama and Bahama papa it was fantastic. Very good place to eat and very clean too. I kept a dollar bill is very pretty and colorful.

Reviewed January 3, 2011

very pretty and colorful restaurant right on Bay street, we came here all the way from Cable Beach to have lunch, we found the place to be very clean and pleasant , the waitress was very sweet with us and the girls, we even took pictures together, the the food is very good. We stayed at the Sheraton and there is no restaurants around there that you can really enjoy good food. All of us enjoyed a very good meal in this restaurant ,the service was also good.

1  Thank gaby1083
Reviewed January 2, 2011

We ate there a few times and I think it is a fair place to eat at when in downtown Nassau. It is not high quality food, but the burgers are OK alongside conch fritters. You don't leave the restaurant still feeling hungry as the servings are large.

Reviewed January 2, 2011

What can I say other than nonexistent service, portions the size of a kid's meal, and way overpriced. I'll probably never come back to this place again.