“Stay away from excursions through Majestic!”
Review of Majestic Tours

Majestic Tours
Ranked #65 of 122 Tours in Nassau
More attraction details
Owner description: Majestic Tours offers a wide range of activities for guests choosing Nassau and Paradise Island as their holiday destination. The backbone of any satisfying and enjoyable tour is having a factual background knowledge of the subject to be covered and then arranging visits to the various points of interest. At Majestic Tours, we have the background and know the Nassau area better than anyone else! Whether it be on a City & Country Tour, SCUBA or Snorkeling Dive Tour, Sightseeing Cruise, Private Limo Tour, Dinner Package, Adventure Tour or a combination of any or all of the above - our tours will give you what you want!
Charleston, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stay away from excursions through Majestic!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

My husband booked a surprise trip to Nassau for my 50th birthday, this trip included a sunset cruise on a catamaran through Majestic Tours. Upon our arrival at the hotel we went immediately to Majestic to check in for our tour. The representative stated "oh they are bad about canceling this trip," she called Flying Cloud Catamaran and no one answered. She told us to relax and check back at 4 that day (the cruise was scheduled for 6 that evening) upon returning at 3 she informed us it had been cancelled but she booked us on the day excursion the next day and to be outside the hotel at 1:15. This was not the tour my husband wanted for us ( it did not include the sunset) however; we were outside the next day by 1:05. We waited patiently until 2 that day. My husband went in the hotel twice asking if it was still scheduled..the second trip in she called Flying Cloud but there was no answer. After waiting for 45 minutes once again he went in and the representative from Majestic called Flying Cloud again and that time they said it had cancelled. They said they had tried to call our room but the call dropped...obviously we would not have answered due to the fact we were sitting outside. That was a Saturday. The representative for Majestic could not give us a refund nor did she offer any solutions other than come back tomorrow and the lady that took your voucher will be back and she will give it back to you. Sunday rolled around and my husband was able to get the voucher back but now it has been five days since we returned home and we are still waiting on our refund from Majestic or Cheap Caribbean....needless to say we will NOT ever book another excursion through Majestic Tours or Flying Cloud Catamaran when we visit Nassau...highly disappointed. My husband was very disappointed since this was to be my surprise gift for my 50th birthday.....Ronda LaMora, Charleston, SC.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Lowell L
MajesticToursBahamas, Manager at Majestic Tours, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Dear Ms. LaMora, it is a great shame that your surprise 50th birthday present didn't turn out the way your husband had planned for you. Unfortunately, we at Majestic Tours have no control over the operators of the excursions we sell, so if they decide to cancel, then it is at their sole discretion. Our representative did try to accommodate you on an alternative trip, but that didn't work out either. Since you prepaid through Cheap Caribbean then only they can refund you, which they will be very willing do, so please contact them. We hope to see you here again. Best regards, Peter Stokes, for Majestic Tours.

New York City, New York
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Service was very good”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We booked Majestic for transfer service to and from airport staying at Atlantis. Thought service was very good, both ways drivers were on time and courteous. It was $52.00 round trip for 2 people, it does stop at other hotels inside the Atlantis, but goes smoothly, buses were very clean and air conditioned. Would use them again.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank John G
Toronto
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“always around”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Majestic tours is everywhere and very punctual...so punctual that some people missed the bus by 5 seconds...however, they come back and they are friendly.

Visited August 2013
4 Thank AngelaCan
Bronx, New York
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Helped organize a FLAWLESS Out Islands Trip”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

A HUGE thank you to Ms. Anastacia Johnson of Majestic Holidays for helping arrange our accommodations as well as inter-island air travel while visiting Cat & Long Islands last month. Every step of the way Anastacia was extremely responsive, informative & attentive.

Before our initial arrival into Nassau we were concerned about not making our connecting SkyBahamas flight as the window was tight .. Anastacia was watching our incoming flight like a HAWK & upon landing I was paged to our gate, only to find Anastacia on the phone welcoming me to the Bahamas & telling me that she had already informed our hosts on Cat Island about our now DELAYED (Oh AND now they weren't flying into our designated airport, oh AND they changed flight number without saying anything .. PAY ATTENTION when flying SKYBAHAMAS) SkyBahamas flight to Cat Island : )

I would not hesitate to have Ms. Johnson assist us in the future for any Bahamas/Out Island travel as everything was flawless. Thank you Anastacia for helping arrange a dream Out Islands Adventure, and for help keeping us assured & at ease when concerned : )

Happy & Safe Travels!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank JayStarzZ
Toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Worst company!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

so we booked with Majestic Tours at RUI at Bahamas for a day long excursion and the lady at the front desk says to us in writing, to be downstairs at the lobby and wait for the bus to pick us up by 1:15pm since the bus will leave at 1:30pm. So that is pretty clear right? Be downstairs by 1:15pm cause the bus leaves at 1:30pm. Well my wife and I came down by 1:10pm and waited til 1:30pm and then some guy shows up at 1:30pm telling us that we missed the bus and the boat that suppose to take us on our excursion is gone. So then this guy from Majestic, the bus driver says, "oh don't worry, I will get you there, they are holding the boat for you I confirmed". so we get in the Majestic bus and pay this Majestic Tours Bus guy for the transportation only to get there and have the Majestic Tours boat people tell us, sorry there boats are gone there is none leaving for today. So apparently the bus driver took our money knowing there was no boat and just left us there at the boat station. All the staff were extremely rude and we could not even book the next day cause we were leaving in the morning.

We got our refund back through allot of yelling and fighting, something know one should be doing one their vacation. it should just be a straight refund and even give us some sort of thing to do at least for that day. We asked for some courtesy trip to at least the zoo that's like $16 BUCKS!, but guess what, they refused lol. So after all that we went through, we couldn't even get a $16 zoo entrance as courtesy. So the thing with Majestic Tours is, if they screw up, they will try to put the blame on you, hustle you for whatever money you have left and then just leave you standard.

The funny thing is we are in a day and age of the internet and I operate one of the largest Digital Marketing Agencies in Toronto and New York. Our agency specializes in SEO, SEM, and PR. I'm just settling in this week and next , but rest assured, my company is going to be conducting a full media campaign and online digital blast giving not just our negative experience, but also others negative experiences with Majestic Tours. We will be focusing on negative reviews for the company and also other forms of press that should be more relevant on search engine results along side review sites. I even warned the lady at the majestic tours desk at the RUI but this lady just laughed it off which made me more determined to get the word out. Majestic Tours has still not reached out to me inspite us leaving our info with the lady at the majestic tour desk. They actually laughed at us and wanted to get confrontational, well let the digital revolution begin. lol

Visited July 2013