“Very good burger... pricey”
Review of Dolphin Grill

Dolphin Grill
Ranked #206 of 280 Restaurants in Nassau
Cuisines: Caribbean
Lufkin, Texas
“Very good burger... pricey”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Recently during our cruise to the Bahamas we purchased the day pass for the beach access at the Sheraton Hotel, We ate lunch at the Dolphin Grill during this time. The menu was pricey however our cheeseburger was huge. We enjoyed the burger and seasoned fries very much. It was a relaxing lunch with an awesome view of the beach. Our waiter was friendly and attentive. My only complaint was the charge for refills on the iced tea.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank plattwear

Campinas, SP
“Below expectations for Sheraton standard”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

The good thing about this restaurant is that you don't need to wash out the sand from your feet or change wet clothes to have a sit. In other words, it is convenient. However, the food is low standard. For the price they charge you can eat better in places close to the hotel.

• Visited August 2013
“Sheraton standards are missing”
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

I cant beleive such a low end resturant would be allowed to operate on a sheraton property. The menu is small, the food quality is poor, only thing upscale is the prices! Lunch for 2 will cost you about $50 for food that most would consider lower end than dennys.

The staff have major attitude and need an adjustment. Save your money and go across the street for better burger and fries at fraction of the cost. Sheraton really put its name on one low end business here.

• Visited August 2013
Sharon, Massachusetts, United States
“Mixed feelings here”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This restaurant was actually better than I expected. Menu is small and expensive, but that's what you should expect if you are going to eat at a resort. I also think you have to limit your expectations when ordering from their menu! I got the buffalo chicken sandwich which was actually very tasty and came with a side of coleslaw. My sister got the watermelon feta salad that came served in a plastic cup. She said it was good but the portion size was so small. We all ordered Switchas--I ordered mint and the server brought out watermelon instead--best mistake! It was delicious. Our service was attentive enough--this is more of a casual restaurant, so our waiter didn't come by every few minutes to check on us, which is fine. If you are staying at the Sheraton and need other dining options, particularly lunch, the Caribe Cafe is much better and where I chose to dine the rest of my stay.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank voxine
Haverhill, Massachusetts
“Beach side restaurant at the Sheraton Nassau - Very nice!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I enjoyed eating here. The drinks are definitely over priced ($9 plus tip for mixed drink in small cup), but the food was very good and the view was fantastic. NOT fancy, hotel guest are there in bathing suites. Music playing by the pool! I liked it.

Visited March 2013