“Spacious Condo - Perfect Area”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
Beach beside Sunset Cove taken Jan 2018
Sandy deck area with hammocks
View from sandy deck area
Sunset Cove
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Henry C
Churchville, New York
“Spacious Condo - Perfect Area”
Reviewed January 14, 2018 for a stay in November 2017

We arrived for a “girl’s trip (4of us). The owners, Peter and Mary, had taxi available from the airport. Although promised Eleuthera townhouse (3-bed/3-bath), Mary took us to Abaco townhouse (3-bed/2-bath). After settling in, she came to the door to tell us that the AC was finally working. We chose to stay in Abaco.
It was lovely. Bathroom issue was not a problem. Beds were very comfy. The location is superb....#10 bus stop right outside. View spectacular. Their small beach area is like a little “Gilligan’s Island”. There is security at sundown. The guys are wonderful and informative.
Peter and Mary are wonderful hosts. I am sure if we needed anything, they would accommodate. They work very hard. The place is gorgeous...couldn’t ask for anything more. I will definitely return to Sunset Cove again.....with pleasure.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Adventure...
“Awful”
Reviewed January 7, 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

I have never been so disappointed about a condo/ apartment in my life… very outdated…the towels smelled … no beach…my fault did not realize no pool…if we had not found somewhere else our vacation would have been a disaster …and to even hint you do not need a car is unrealistic …I am just glad we could afford another condo… so this vacation cost us twice as much…our vacation started when we got to other condo

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Jan 19, 2017
Hi Linda, I am curious to know why your husband came to our door the day you left three days after you arrived and told my husband everything was fine, no problems, the apartment was great, you were only leaving as you really wanted a pool for your guests ? If you had told us of any problems with towels ?... which I don't believe, ....we would immediately have replaced them,.. as you know we live in the apartment below the one you were in. If you had a problem with there being no pool, we could have discussed it, even though we had never,... ever... stated there was a pool and we would have refunded you. If you were disappointed in the fact that a cat 4 hurricane Mathew had taken out part of our beach in October after you booked and you would now needed to walk 3 mins to the far end of the beach to access a really sandy area, if that was a problem, we could have discussed it and refunded you. The sandy deck area with hammocks was perfectly untouched The price reflects that the apartment is not high end granite and marble, the cost of a holiday over New Year is $50 per person per day for a 3 bedroom apartment that sleeps six with a separate dining room and ocean views from every room, if this wasn't good enough for you personally, we could have discussed it and we could have refunded you. How you came to the conclusion that everyone needs a car is completely false, if you read my 65 perfect, amazing reviews ,... check them out, ... you will see many people state they loved using the loacal bus as it was so convenient, if you personally did not wish to use the bus, that was your personal choice, it is not completely necessary to have a car, if that was a major problem for you we could have discussed it and we could have refunded you but you chose not to discuss it, I just wonder who is telling the truth, you or your husband, I guess it would have been embarrassing for you to have to tell the guests that you were expecting to join you,... you had messed up.... and there was no pool but why take your bitterness out on us ? I of course have also left a review for you as guests, that contrary to yours is factual, one star for communication, one star for honesty and I would never accept a booking from you again. Kind Regards Mary & Peter
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing