“A good time by all” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Senor Frog's

Senor Frog's
Ranked #9 of 271 Restaurants in Nassau
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Caribbean, Bar, Bahamian, Central American, International
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Aiken, South Carolina
“A good time by all”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

We stopped by to have lunch before an afternoon excursion. The restaurant was "hopping" and lots to look at while waiting for your food. I was hoping for more local flare for food choices that are native to the area, but what we got was good. Its is pretty costly to eat there for lunch, $10 for a kids meal? The only thing that gave this review a better grade is the atmosphere. That is what you are paying for. Overall my family shared a bunch of laughs, that's what mattered.

Visited January 2014

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Thomasville, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Time!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

My wife & I had great time. Richard was our server and he was awesome. Margaritas were sooo good!! So good we almost missed our boat!

Canton
“Very Crowded but atmosphere and food was great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

Can walk there from the pier. Great live music and wonderful food and scenery make this a go to place for us again. Even though it was very crowded we were seated right away and was surprised how quickly we were served. Will return again!

United States
“Fun, fun, fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

You can easily walk to this place from the pier. We waited at the bar for about 15 minutes for a lunch spot to open up. No problem.....had a virgin pina colada and it was very good...yum.
I wasn't very hungry so I just ordered onion rings...it was a huge portion and they were FANTASTIC! Oh gosh, I wish I could crunch into one now! I can't remember what anyone else at my table ordered, but maybe that's the point. It was such a fun, loud, partying atmosphere (read: conga line to get shots) that I just didn't pay attention to my tablemates! haha

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Enjoyed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

I have been to Seinor Frogs several times when on a cruise, But this time we stayed in Nassau for 6 days and enjoyed it so much better when not so crowed. the staff there is so friendly and do their best to make sure you are having a fun time. The special server is Maggy! So sweet and hard working! Love the people of Nassau! We had a conch salad that was made fresh at our table! So delicious!

• 3 of 5 bubbles