“Free shot”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Montana
“Free shot”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My daughter and husband got there before me. As I entered I saw my daughter was in line for a free shot. I thought, what the heck, and got in line too. Fun experience but that's about it. Drinks were a little expensive and we weren't hungry. We left and walked to Junkanoo beach for a couple of hours.

• Visited February 2013

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Greensboro, NC; Nyack, NY, and Knoxville, TN
“Typical tourist trap...but still a blast”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I'll admit it, I'm a sucker for the tourist traps so stopping at Señor Frogs was a must when in port on a cruise. It was my first time here and I knew it was a party atmosphere, but I was blown away by how much fun I had! I was with a group of friends and we immediately hit the bar where we order overpriced frozen drinks, but they were good (maybe a little strong, but we weren't ones to complain). The atmosphere is what makes this place great I the Dj was great and we had a blast watching the contests and even took part in a name that tune one for free shots. The view of the port was great too! After 2 hours there we headed back to our ship and went on our way. We had a blast and will definitely be back when I go cruising to Nassau again.

• Visited November 2012
Kansas City, Kansas
“Food, drinks, and entertainment”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

We visited Senior Frogs while staying in the Bahamas for vacation. After experiencing sticker shock at Paradise Island we came back to the Nassau side for lunch. The atmosphere was relaxed and fun. The Service was excellent, decorations colorful and fun. While you eat, the staff is constantly getting people involved in games, songs, and even dancing. Great atmosphere and family friendly.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Paula V
Farmington, Connecticut
“Vacation!!!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The atmosphere was fun, fun, fun. Drinks were great food was good. Great place for the young and old (if you're young at heart). Felt safe even though it was bumper to bumper people.

• Visited March 2013
Marietta, Georgia
“fun, fun, fun”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

A very fun place to visit. You must know.......it's all about the alcohol! The sign says legal drinking age in the Bahamas is 18 so it's a haven for the younger generation. Lot's of music, very crowded.

Visited October 2013