“Bit Pricey but Good Value! Make Sense???”
Review of Bimini Road

Bimini Road
Ranked #26 of 296 Restaurants in Nassau
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2010

Loud restaurant with tables very close together. Kids were everywhere but we had our infant so I cant complain. They had a clown making balloon animals visiting tables during dinner. Food was typically overpriced as everything is on Paradise Island near Atlantis resort. Food definitely "more reasonably" priced than other restaurants near or at Atlantis. My food was very good & portions were good sized. Alcoholic drinks were somewhat reasonable. I would visit again if I ever go to Paradise Island again (doubtful). I recommend if you dont want to spend $200 per couple for a meal.

Reviewed December 30, 2009

This was the only place we ate in 7 days where the service was lacking. We give them a slight pass because due to a sudden torrential rain pour, people started flocking in so they were over run very quickly. That being said, it did appear that they had enough staff working, just not fast enough. I did have the best fried plantains of the trip here and for authentic bahamian food, this is the place!

Reviewed October 30, 2009

at 8 something at night, my boyfriend and I waited an hour and a half to be seated. I almost through a huge fit because everyone in front of us was seated and we were stuck waiting even though there were 4 empty tables! Once we sat down and got over being a little crabby from the wait, I ordered the cuban sandwich which was SO yummy! my boyfriend ordered the one pound paradise burger that was good as well. We had chicken and spinach dip for an appetizer and that held us over, pretty decent. The prices were high like everything else on Paradise Island so I expected it. The food was yummy and the place was cute. One of the better restaurant selections on the island.

(the rating wouldnt let me choose anything besides "terrible" but i would give it 4/5)

Reviewed October 30, 2009

We were seated for quite some time before someone came to take our drink order. The food didn't take long once we ordered. The food was great and unique for Bahamian cuisine. Definitely recommend the conch fritters. The atmosphere was very casual. If you're looking for a quiet place to eat, this is not the place. It was noisy and a bit loud at times.

Reviewed October 7, 2009

We enjoyed the entertainment while we were eating. the service was slow; but the burger and wraps are good and reasonably priced.