“Great food-No matter what you order!”
Review of Cafe Milano - CLOSED

Cafe Milano
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed February 12, 2013

We LOVED this place from the outside seating to the cold beer to the appetizers, to the pizza. This is about a 10-15 minute walk from the Shearaton, right next to Sandals. We wish we would have gone earlier in our trip because we would have returned. The service was great and the food was the best italian we have ever had. I thought it was very reasonable and the calzone we ordered was so big, we couldn't finish it. Walking there was no problem. Grab a daq. from the Daq Shack and start your walk. You won't be disappointed! It doesn't look like much from outside...don't let that stop you. Enjoy!!

1  Thank RRSchultz

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We were just there in February, 2013, and like everything else, I do my research! I had seen some really great reviews on this little place on a couple different reviews and told my boyfriend I really wanted to eat there during our trip. I was pleasently surprised to see the restaurant on our drive from the airport to the Shearaton. It is located right next to Sandals and is a 10-15 minute walk....sooooo well worth it. We decided to eat here later in the week and wish we would have gone right away. I would have eaten here again instead of eating at Senor Frogs twice, which had average food at best. We started with an appetizer and then shared the meat calzone. It was 23.00 but it was HUGE. We ended up taking some back to our room and it called to my boyfriend all night until he finally got up and ate it. We had an appetizer, the calzone and a couple beers and it was 56.00, reasonable. We joked about how we had to come to the Bahamas to have the best pizza ever. It isn't the fanciest place ever but don't let that stop you...you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed February 7, 2013

My husband & I love this place. It's a bit of a dive pizzeria but the calzones & pizzas are amazing!

1  Thank ECdS
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Family style dining experience, average service, and the air conditioners drip. I got hit on the head as I walked in, and there were several drips near our table as we ate, fortunately none landed in our drinks which were good. The food was just OK.

1  Thank Moxienet
Reviewed December 4, 2012

amazing pizza, service needs a little work but still good all around. When the owner is there everything seems much better and runs smoother.