“great food and atmosphere”
Review of Goodfellow Farms - CLOSED

Goodfellow Farms
Cuisines: Seafood, Healthy, Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: We are a small lunch only family-run restaurant, and pride ourselves on great food and friendly service. Our menu changes daily with a number of fresh grill to order items like Hanger steak, lamb chops, Mahi and Salmon. Our farm grown greens and herbs are featured daily on the menu. The Country store at the Farm sells or famr grown produce, organic meats, cheeses, and a fair number of gourmet dry goods? The staff bakes yummy desserts daily and we serve an awesome 4 layer chocolate cake from our baker friend Trish in West Palm Beach. Wander through the farm, check out our Aquaponics greenhouse or relax amongst the greenery and listen to Salty and Senor, our rescue Macaws. Open daily 8 am until 4pm, Monday to Saturday, Sundays 10am until 4pm, with lunch everyday 11am until 3pm. We post our menu on our Facebook page Goodfellow Farms! See you soon!
Reviewed May 29, 2012

the fresh veggies and herbs made a world of difference. we sat on a covered porch and actually watched a farmer tending the crops as we ate.
the country farm feel was really homey.
It is not a full service, you choose your own drinks from the stand up cooler and after placing your order take your number to the table. they bring the food and you don't see them till they come to clear the table. and you have to go back in to the cashiers to pay.
The semi-open dining on the screened in porch was beautiful.
the price was well worth it but not cheap and to get there you have to go a bit out of the way.

1  Thank LenoDavis

Reviewed May 23, 2012

I loved this farm! My husband thought the food was just ok, but I really enjoyed my meal. It was great for our 2 year old as she was able to pet the horses and see the other animals. The little store was nice and had great veggies and produce!

1  Thank Bridget C
Reviewed May 15, 2012

My husband and I visited here for lunch last week. We had a car which made it easy to get to. I'm assuming a cab will take you but I can't guess how much it would cost as it is just north of the Lyford Cay development.

They offer a selection of lunches for a set price. I thought it was pricey, $35 for two lunches but the ambience is nice, set on a working farm and hidden away from the tourist areas. You can sit on a large deck area or in the cozy courtyard garden. The food was yummy and healthy and they have horses, chickens and lots of gourmet goods in their shop.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

The couple who own it are Americans and are not only welcoming but they fly to Florida to get specialty times once a week and will get whatever you need. There is a lot of take out food made by their wonderful chefs as well as excellent organic local produce and incredible meats. ..and gourmet items you can't find on the island.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

If you want to have lunch and buy some healthy foods, this is the place to go. Get a view of the "other" side of the island.