“Anchorage”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Paterson,NJ
“Anchorage”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Its not beautiful, but the food was fresh and delicious! Ask to sit outside upstairs the view is better and the ocean smell is less.

Visited August 2014

Toronto, Canada
“Delicious meal at Twin Brothers on a Sunday evening about 5-6pm”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We took a 10 minute taxi ride from Sandals ($15 each way) with a driver arranged by the resort. We mentioned we wanted to try grouper - our driver Tex recommended Twin Brothers. We shared grouper, snapper, conch fritters, conch salad, coleslaw and a lobster tail for about $100. Everything was great - large portions, lovely flavor and pleasant service. Our server knew we were in a bit of a hurry and accommodated us. My husband said the lobster tail was only decent ($32) so I would skip it. Everything else was delicious. I would definitely return. It was busy - many more locals than tourists.

• Visited July 2014
Beaumont, Texas
“A lot of hype!”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Every cab driver and anyone you talk to will mention this area. I would saving your money for the cab ride to it - it cost us $40 roundtrip coming from Atlantis. Food was decent but it was similar to anything near the hotel.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Shoesrchocolate
Smyrna, Tennessee
“Great Food YUMMY! One of the best frozen drinks I ever HAD!”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

The food was great here. I had the seafood platter and food cooked fresh and was awesome! The Conch was very good, this was my first time tasting conch. Very Good. OK now the The Miami Vice was *&^%$&* GREAT! I am from New Orleans so I am no stranger to any kind of frozen drinks/treats... I've had just about everyone and this is definitly one of best frozen drinks I've had. Good experience here...We waited to the end the of trip to visit the fish fry(local area) and there are a lot of places to eat here so you really can't go wrong..but i wished we would have went here sooner...we went with Da Fish Fry and it was good choice....

• Visited April 2014
San Fernando, Trinidad
“Exceptionally horrendous”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

We were hustled, my Wife and kids to have lunch at candies. There was a never ending fleet of flies and our food took quite a while to arrive. The food itself was OK but I wished it was just plain OK. Two hours later I suffered severe food poisoning. Our daughter got a slight version of it. Unless you have a cast iron stomach and don't value your Vacation, stay away from this area.

• Visited July 2014