“FUN FUN FUN”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“FUN FUN FUN”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

amazing when i went there and constant island Vibe there!!
friendly people might seem bit basic for some but its great and all locals rave about it too!!

Visited May 2012

Fort Myers, Florida
“Great local cusine”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

If you can't afford the prices as the Atlantis or you just want to dine with the locals head out to the fish fry. Take a 12 buck cab ride into town, and eat for pennies on the dollar

1 Thank Quovardis1
Seattle, Washington
“Fresh Seafood! Affordable! Delicious!”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Stopped by the Fish Fry 3 times in the 7 days that we stayed in Nassau! My favorite restaurant was Twin Brothers where we had conch salad (DELICIOUS! REFRESHING! MUST TRY!), fresh caught fish (snapper?), conch fritters & rice and beans. Prices are really affordable and the food is all fresh. Aside from the delicious seafood, I highly recommend the rice and beans from Twin Brothers. I think a side order is $3 or less. There is something about the special seasoning and the chewy rice. No trip to the Bahamas is complete without a trip to the Fish Fry. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited June 2012
Miami, Florida
“Great Conch salad!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

This was the place to go for Conch Salad! Made fresh in front of you. So great tasting and the staff was super friendly and remember you!

Mississippi
“A Must Visit!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We ate at the fish fry twice for lunch and once for dinner. The local food was outstanding. The prices aren't as bad and I'd expected...but it is safe to say that you'll easily spent $35 on lunch for two, if you eat lite. Try the conch fitters, they are fantastic. I am not a big fan of the conch salad...nothing like I expected and I would NEVER eat it again. It is much like a Pico De Gallo with raw conch. Just wasn't for me, but my husband said he could eat it again if he had to. The grouper, snapper and fried shrimp were all fabulous!

Be prepared to deal with the restaurant staff as they beg you to come inside and eat. I can't say that I've ever had anyone take me by the hand and lead me inside a restaurant...especially when I'd told them that we had just finished eating. But hey, it is all in a good day at the fish fry. Try it....you'll love it!