“Cheese Burger”

Ranked #96 of 312 Restaurants in Nassau
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Got to try the Cheese Burger. Best in town. We tried many other places and we were very disappointed in Nassau. Also most places are over priced for what you get.

Reviewed January 20, 2012

This is a hole in the wall which has the best food we ate in Bahamas. We visited about 4 times and had humongous portions every time. The food was fresh. Prices low. Locals visit this place which speaks to the value. My finicky child ate ribs smothered in sauce. We ate fish & chips several times. All I can say is Wow! I have never ever seen such portions. Ofcourse being open at all hours was HUGE!
One of the best things about Bahamas.

1  Thank Shiru W
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Love this place! Great value for huge portions. I love eating the lamb gyros, chicken in a bag, the list could go on and on! Imperial is a must, especially after a late night out.

Reviewed December 2, 2011

After a long day touring Nassau we fell asleep around dinner time, and woke up midnight with a great big hunger. The munchie were attacking so i ran to the hotel lobby for some wifi and discovered this little place was just right around the corner, oh saving grace. Nassau is thankfully nice and safe to venture out at nights by your self so we took the stroll. At late night you wont get an entree but you will get Burgers and Snacks. A snack as we discovered is basically an entree meat served with fries instead of rice or whatever its normally served with. I had the delicious conch burger and my wife had fried chicken and french fries. The burger was delicious, my mouth is watering just writing this. the conch burger is basically pieces of fried conch just like the cracked conch, smothered in tarter sauce with lettuce and hugged with two warm delicious buns. I really could have one right now lol. Greatest thing is the total meals including two canned sodas were under $20 so it was a great value. they are opened at lunch time too so you could stop by. Not much of a restaurant per say but more of a fast food/ eat and run style of dining, but I think its really worth a try.

2  Thank cleggytravels
Reviewed October 9, 2011

As fast food places go, this one rocks. The fish and chips is fresh and light. Burgers are tasty. Prices are surprisingly reasonable. Open 24 hours and very busy at night. If you get into town late, as I did, it's pretty much the only option. Get your food to go. It's too crowded with people waiting for THEIR food to eat in comfortably.