“Don't believe the hype”

Mesa Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2012

heard it was great, tried to get reservations but always booked. finally got reservations for a 9:45 p.m seating. when we got there, it was 3/4 empty. we were not happy we had to wait so long for dinner when there was tonnes of space - felt like a fool. food was ok for a high-end restaurant. may suit other people's tastes.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Everything we ate was delish. The shrimp were the largest I have seen in my life but oh so good. Not as tex-mex as I expected - more gourmet but i enjoyed that in the end.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I'm a big Bobby Flay fan so when the Cove came along and Mesa was it's star restaurant I couldn't wait to try it.

Now, twenty something trips to the Bahamas later it is still one of our must-dines each time. My husband does not do spicy at all so he would say it's not the best, but I would mark it near the top of my list of favorite restaurants in Nassau.

The restaurant itself has a very trendy, sexy feel. There are always beautiful people so it's great for eye candy. We've seen so many celebrities..... I swear there is some sort of famous athlete there every time we go so it's fun to people watch.

As for the food, I love the tuna appetizer and the conch is fantastic if you've never tried it. Great texture and just a little sweetness.

The new york strip is amazing, always cooked perfectly! I've had the pork chop and the salmon also and both were very good. The sweet potato gratin is delicous!

Wash it all down with one of their margaritas and you'll be happy as a clam!

Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I go to the Atlantis in the Bahamas every 3 to 4 months, every time we go we always have diner at Mesa Grill. We always have an amazing meal and the service is great. I highly recommend it on your next trip.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I thought this was going to be an outstanding dinner, however the choices on the menu were not many and the portions were small for what you pay for. To sum it up, my husband and I were disappointed and it cost $172 with us each getting an appetizer, entree, and a side a piece. The sides were a small baked potatoe for $9 and french fries $9. I had the corn and conch soup for an appetizer and it was very good. I also had the pork tenderloin for dinner and it was very good just for over $50 was not very much meat.

1  Thank dee1321