“GREAT SUSHI”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Huntington Beach, California
“GREAT SUSHI”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The food at Nobu is very good, and the service is excellent! Demris was especially attentive and it makes paying those prices a little easier. The sushi is quite good and the wine selection is vast. Always make a reservation to make the wait minimal.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Harmon_Rabb

Bogota, Colombia
“Excellent food but No help from waiter”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Best sushi ever. Waiter did not help us with the menu, since we are not experienced on japanese food.

Visited January 2014
Fredericton, Canada
“Hands down, the best sushi.”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

My family and I are huge fans of sushi, and seafood in general being from the the East Coast of Canada, and Nobu continues to serve and display some of the most delicious sushi. We ate here on a family vacation in March 2013, and returned last week on another vacation to Atlantis. Yes, of course this restaurant is fine dining and is a little pricey, but once we all had our first bite we were reminded of how truly wonderful it is! I remember myself saying, "Ah, this is what sushi is suppose to taste like," truly spoiling myself to coming home to sushi that is only half as good as Nobu's. The service is friendly and prompt, each dish is served as soon as it is ready, not waiting for other dishes that may be considered "entrees," etc. The atmosphere is very modern and chic, has a very fun and lively atmosphere! There is more than just sushi on the menu, so if traveling with meat eaters this is not a problem- there are plenty of steak, Japanese dishes, and other cooked seafood dishes as well. The Spicy Rock Shrimp is absolutely out of this world, highly recommend. They have some very tasty beef teriyaki sticks....For sushi we had a wide variety including: Spicy salmon, spicy tuna, shrimp tempura, sea urchin, conch, and soft shell crab rolls to name a few. I can't wait to return to Nobu again- it's definitely one of my best meals on the island yet again. Thank Nobu!

• Visited December 2013
Hilo, Hawaii
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I had read a lot of reviews before I booked my reservation and crossed my fingers. I ended up ending my vacation certain this was the best meal I had the entire week. I can see how you can rack up a huge bill if you choose the Omakase but I had planned on spending around $100 per person in our family of four. However, we were going for the sushi not the tasting menu or entrees. My dad got the $19 seafood soup which arrived in a huge portion and was delicious. He absolutely raved about it and was pleased he chose that item. I noticed that the sushi menu kept it traditional without a lot of Americanized sushi rolls and crazy things in it. These were classic rolls of sushi grade fish and a wide variety of that. I ordered the Yellowtail and Scallion roll, Bahamian Roll, Shrimp Tempura roll, and house special roll. These were all so delicious and funny enough the yellowtail as simple as it is, was the best! I live in the middle of nowhere PA right now and my sushi restaurants were the same price for the rolls which was a shock. We also got the conch ceviche which was delicious. Overall this was a great restaurant, definitely worth it and if we weren't determined to try other places (we shouldn't have done that), we would have come back every night. In the end, we had a soup, four rolls, drinks and ceviche for $150. Compare that to the horrendous meal at Virgils BBQ which was supposed to be cheap and it cost $250. Hmm.

• Visited December 2013
Cayman Brac
“Sushi at its finest!”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

This is by far the best sushi I have ever had. The atmosphere is awesome, fantastic service, drinks are top notch. I cant wait to return in January 2014.

• Visited January 2013